The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

*Enderius barely escaped the fiery grasp of then dying grineer ship, his coat a bit singed but otherwise he wasn't worse for wear. After taking a moment to catch his breath he pulled up his communications contacting his master* "It is done..."

*The silhouette figure responded* "Are you sure the device can be modified?"

*Enderius bowed his head* "I'm certain when our technicians get ahold of these blueprints, these...traitors will return to the light of the Lotus"

*The silhouette nodded* "Good...our lady is simply...concerned for her children, but dare not harm them..."

"Which is where we come in."

*There was another silent nod* "Return to the dojo, collect your reward, oh and Enderius..."

"Yes master?"

"Lighten up...maybe get a massage" *There was a short chuckle before the image disappeared, leaving Enderius to let out a chilled sigh*

"Woe... Take it easy lady... You are speaking to Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda. One of the famous marksmen of Dome and middle of Corpus and Grineer. Plus I saved your asses few minutes ago so be at least behave" Pyefa said.

"Woe... Take it easy lady... You are speaking to Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda. One of the famous marksmen of Dome and middle of Corpus and Grineer. Plus I saved your asses few minutes ago so be at least behave" Pyefa said.

Miranda felt that blow to her honor. "Saved my @ss? You saved my @ss? You listen to me "Pyefa" or whatever the hell your name is. F*ck you! You got in my way. Everyone on this ship is fully capable of defending themselves. So don't go thinkin' that you saved anybody. You were, and continue to be, a speck of dust, insignificant in everything that you do and are. Stay out of my way in the future."

Pyefa didn't swallow that "Meet me at next place where you land. Then you shall say that to my face" Pyefa said as closed the radio and followed while sending the ascari negator blueprint copy to somewhere but crafted few in case if he might need them.

This is Captain Endymion Auranos of the 107th Children of The Gold Guard regiment, call-sign "Macbeth". My unit has hijacked a grineer galleon after a successful raid on an infested research site. However our engines and AAFTL engines are damaged and in need of repairs. requesting permission to dock with your establishment and conduct the necessary repairs. We are also holding some very dangerous items on board and would like to relocate them to your dojo for safekeeping while the repairs are done. any costs can be paid upfront.

This is Captain Endymion Auranos of the 107th Children of The Gold Guard regiment, call-sign "Macbeth". My unit has hijacked a grineer galleon after a successful raid on an infested research site. However our engines and AAFTL engines are damaged and in need of repairs. requesting permission to dock with your establishment and conduct the necessary repairs. We are also holding some very dangerous items on board and would like to relocate them to your dojo for safekeeping while the repairs are done. any costs can be paid upfront.

*Enderius pulls up a record of this captain and his crew. After being pleased with the results her responds* "We're sending someone to tow you towards our facility. Our technicians can service your ship during your stay. We will however need to examine this  dangerous cargo of yours...standard procedure"

*Endymion breathes a sigh of relief* "Thank you. we will dock shortly. Until then!" After cutting the connection, we walks out of the comm room, picking up his oryx helm he walks towards the cargo bay, saluting back at the various Mags and Volts attempting to hold the creaking ship together. When he reaches the remaining intact cargo hold he sees a trinity guarding it, her red markings showing her rank as a sergeant. "I didn't think that we were going to make it out of that nebula," he says, frowning slightly as the trinity just stood stoically and faced forwards, her burston rifle in hand. "never mind," Endymion walked into the large room, empty save for two items. he laid his hand on the glass of the one on the left, his touch tender and kind. "It's almost over," he whispers, "it's almost over."

Immediately after the galleon docked, groups of black and neon green Excalibur frames burst from the connector, armed with standard-issue braton rifles, strun shotguns, and lato pistols. forming a rough circle around the connector's entrance. "Scan the area for potential threats!" one yelled form the left side, his markings red instead of green, and a banshee arrived on scene moments later, and began to continuously scan the area with radar.