The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

A lone Frost Prime wandered the halls of the colony, dual cestras in hand and skana prime at his side. It was a simple raid mission, mark resources, wait for his Liset to pick them up, and leave. That is until he heard gunfire nearby. He rounded the corner, noting the door with its hinges blown off. As soon as he walked into the room, his sensors were assaulted by the scent of spent energy and singed metal. 

((Was this all in the dojo? Cuz security would've been on you before it really escalated))

((I imagine that because Spade has legal authority there would be no interference))

Miranda pounded on the door again. "Crimson... are you in there..."

Spade sat in his Liset polishing his weapons. He silently cursed himself for failing, but maintain his neutral demeanor whilst preparing for the next encounter.

Edited by Alad_VI

((I imagine that because Spade has legal authority there would be no interference))

Miranda pounded on the door again. "Crimson... are you in there..."

Spade sat in his Liset polishing his weapons. He silently cursed himself for failing, but maintain his neutral demeanor whilst preparing for the next encounter.

((How so exactly? I might've missed or not remember why))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

((How so exactly? I might've missed or not remember why))

(Spade was deployed directly by the Lotus as a sort of 1 man Seal Team/Black Ops military force. As such he (logically) would have absolute jurisdiction having been made a police force by the commander-in-chief of the Tenno))

"Yes Miranda? What is it?" Crimson shouted.

Miranda's voice was oddly quiet. "Please open the door..."

Miranda practically fell through the door, her exposed face beginning to develop bruises. She paid no mind to Crimson as she hurriedly stumbled into the kitchen. "There's gotta be something here to get these things off..."

The Frost Prime coughed and activated his filters before immediately abandoning the room and the destroyed ship. In his Liset he re-stocked his ammo and took inventory on the collected materials. He was moving to the stasis pod when his radar picked up a signal. He immediately called base. "Scavenger Ceaser to Tsiolkovsky base. I have detected an unknown Liset on the edge of my patrol range. Requesting permission to engage and destroy." After receiving permission from command he activated stealth mode, hoping to dodge the other ship's radar, probably inferior to his own. Ceaser accessed the database on ships and their pilots. "Spade. Hmm, what an unusual name."  

The Frost Prime coughed and activated his filters before immediately abandoning the room and the destroyed ship. In his Liset he re-stocked his ammo and took inventory on the collected materials. He was moving to the stasis pod when his radar picked up a signal. He immediately called base. "Scavenger Ceaser to Tsiolkovsky base. I have detected an unknown Liset on the edge of my patrol range. Requesting permission to engage and destroy." After receiving permission from command he activated stealth mode, hoping to dodge the other ship's radar, probably inferior to his own. Ceaser accessed the database on ships and their pilots. "Spade. Hmm, what an unusual name."  

((My apologies for the confusion if there was any, but spade is in his Liset which is currently parked in the Dojo's hangar. He just uses it as a living space and armory as Miranda does. Apologies.))

"Chief of Security," *Enderius says quickly* "Mind telling me about what was going on earlier?"

Spade nodded. "I had been trying to apprehend an enemy of the Lotus when a bystander interfered. I tried my hardest not to harm her as she technically was an innocent. Any damage caused to the environment is entirely due to either my target or the bystander. I have no quarrel with you, now I'd advise you to leave as I prepare to set out again."