The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda started to walk out of the MedBay, holding a little bit of swagger in her step. She spoke casually, not bothering to face Crimson as she did so. "You didn't think I gave those out for free, did you?" She coughed a bit into her arm, but continued walking, throwing open the doors of the MedBay before leaving.

Miranda turned casually, facing Crimson as if to respond. She walked back to him, only to pass and reenter the MedBay, picking up her helmet. When she exited she turned to Crimson casually. "What? Oh yeah, sorry, almost forgot this." She continued on her way.

"Better if I wouldn't have needed to shoot my best bullet. How did you know my nickname?" Pilot asked as pocketed the full magazine to one of the many pockets on his tactical armor. "If you ask about this helmet it is a long story" Pilot said.

Miranda took a very casual pose, crossing her arms and clearing her throat. "Well the first was because you're an idiot and could have gotten hurt trying to help me. I can take care of myself you know. The second was because, I didn't want you getting the wrong idea about our relationship. Got it? Good." Miranda wheeled around on her heel and started down for the local bar.

((I feel like a lot of these characters belong in an alcoholism clinic))

Miranda ordered a glass of whiskey. "Touchy? There are only two things that can happen if you get, 'touchy,' and one of them involves you in the MedBay."

Unable to get an appointment with Enderius, Endymion and Cassandra decided to make up for lost time......... By trying to beat each other at everything from running to swordplay, hours later they walked hand in hand past several stores, still trying to best the other at holding their breaths. Moments later they both exhaled and panted for a few moments, their head a little dizzy from oxygen loss. The two of them grinned at each other, once again entwined their hands, and continued down the lane. The two were still tied, Mostly because of Endymion including a "best 2 out of 3" rule, which currently left them with a total score of 135 for Cassanda, 134 for Endymion, and about 23 ties. Cassandra looked around the place, trying to find some way to finally end their feud, and laid her eyes on a certain sign in front of the bar. She poked Endymion in the shoulder and diverted his attention to the sign. "5 Credit tequila shots?" he said, a knowing smirk on his face. "You're on *@##$!" he said before they ran into the bar.

((I'm running off of a $7 HKD to 1 American basis here, so correct me if I'm wrong about tequila prices here))