The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"Oh god that was a bad idea," Endymion groaned as he felt another heave and continued to yawn in color into the garbage can. Cassandra, likewise, puked into a second garbage can just meters away from him. The automatic atmospheric lights had been switched to night node and there were few people in the garden, thankfully. "That was horrible, how many did you do Endy?" Cassandra said before putting her face back into the trash can. "One Hundred and-," Endymion paused to take a shuddering breath, his face much paler than usual, "Seventeen. How about you?" "Damn," Cassandra repled, "same."

*As the scene winds down Enderius and others enter the Sushi bar, all of them without their helmets and kneeling at one of the tables. Enderius lets out a sigh, even without his helmet it always takes a from of a frosty puff of air, Fae smiles lightly, her lengthy hair somewhat tamed by a few bands to keep it in a pony tail, although it would let one see the true extent of the scarring she has on the right side of her face. Her sister, Shyla, looks exactly the same, almost like they were twins, except her hair is much shorter, and unlike her sister, part of the Technonyte has appeared physically on her face, creating a scaly metal surface over her cheeks and around her eyes, which seem to shimmer dimly in the right light. Along with them is Elith, another youthful looking tenno, with an almost peaceful look on her face, and like Shyla some of the Technonye covers her flesh more like veins, her eyes are a soft blue and her blond hair is kept in a neat bun on the back of her head. And the last of the Tenno the Russian speaking Vauban, Vladof, is certainly bar far the odd one out. An elderly complexity, a thick grey mustache, and a series of cybernetics on his face, most notably his eye which the mechanical one glows blue while his normal one is grayed possibly with blindness.

Together they all speak in relative silence speaking about future matters and the most recent events, oddly enough, most everyone seems to understand Vladof even though they don't respond in the same language*

((Gonna add some pictures to my profile so you all can have a better idea of what you're seeing))

Edited by SoundwavePrime

(Updated the Stations main rule and directory btw for those who might want to interact with what's changed. Primarily focusing on the fact the station is a well equipped fortress, capable of taking down several Grineer galleons without so much as a dent or tracking and accurately picking off even the stealthiest unauthorized Lisets. You have been warned.

Other changes are the mention of the Sushi bar, the primary restaurant, and the change of season Summer, and yes I know it's been summer for a while but I neglected to change it.)

(Back.)

Rael returns once more from a long bounty, her suit is once more stained with blood, and she lazily walks out of her ship to head to the dojo's bar, lounging on the seat.

"I'll take a hard liquor if you don't mind. Strongest thing you got."

The bar keep pulls out a small shot glass.

"Oh hell no, full glass buddy."

(Back.)

Rael returns once more from a long bounty, her suit is once more stained with blood, and she lazily walks out of her ship to head to the dojo's bar, lounging on the seat.

"I'll take a hard liquor if you don't mind. Strongest thing you got."

The bar keep pulls out a small shot glass.

"Oh hell no, full glass buddy."

*Elith is the first to speak* "It's amazing how many people go from battle right to the bar isn't it?"

*Fae chuckles* "Guess we all deal with the aftermath differently" *Their orders of Sushi arrive* "Excellent foods here"

*Shyla giggles causing Fae to sigh, but with a knowing smile* "Oh dear here it comes"

"Kitty likes her fishy?" *Shyla giggles childishly*

*Enderius sighs* Congratulations you noticed the Valkyr bears a resemblance to cats."

*Elith tilts her head* "Why is that anyways?"

*Vladof pulls his pipe away from his mouth a moment* "Nu vot vidish', korpus kotoryye oblazhalsya"

*Elith nods* "Oh I guess that makes sense"

"Can't really argue that" *Enderius says taking a bite of one of his rolls*

*Shyla, had a Kubrow with her by the way, her own personal Kubrow, which gets it's own steak and chews on it happily while the rest eat*

*Meanwhile Vladof looks to the bar spotting Rael* "Kak vy dumayete, chto eto?"

*Enderius shrugs* "Don't know...don't care, off duty"

Edited by SoundwavePrime

She looks over to them.

"Long mission. Let's leave it at that."

*Vladof looks a bit surprised* "Kak vy dumayete, ona yavlyayetsya dvuyazychnym?"

*Shyla's Kubrow barks once as she finishes her steak* "Aww whose a hungry girl? *She begins petting her Kubrows face, speaking as people speak to their dogs* You are yes you are!

((Sadly I must sleep but I shall respond upon the marrow!))

Edited by SoundwavePrime