The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda giggled a bit, and put the coffee down. She approached Crimson, placing her hands on his shoulders as she guided him towards the bedroom. Her eyes were hazy, but a hint of lust lingered behind the drunken exterior. She pushed him onto the bed and was about to join him when she looked over to the nightstand. The remains of her anti-drunkeness remedy filled the cup about half way, and in a spur of curious distraction she approached them. Recognizing the scent as something of her own brew, she picked up the drink.

Miranda took a step forward, getting close to Crimson. "You know, I really always ha-" Miranda coughed again, and then went into a full coughing fit. When she stopped several seconds later, she was grasping her head when she looked up with a confused look in her eye. "What the f-" She looked down at herself. Then at Crimson. Then at herself. "WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Big mistake that was." Miranda turned and went to the bathroom, taking some painkillers from the cabinet. When she closed the cabinet, she looked into the mirror, seeing her face for the first time in a while. She broke down laughing.

Miranda fell down laughing. "It's just... It's just that," Miranda laughed for a while, not allowing her to speak, "for so many years I've been looking for someone, and, and, HA! The first time an opportunity comes up I just keep pushing it away! I love irony!"

Miranda looked up with a sarcastic look about her face. "Are you serious right now? That's all you can think to say? Pshh." Miranda stood up and walked to Crimson. "You're a good person." She patted his cheek and walked past, heading into the kitchen and rooting through the fridge.