The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda laughed a bit to herself. "If you let yourself get caught up in how 'awkward' a situation is, you'll find that you miss a lot of good opportunities." She gave Crimson a playful blow to the stomach before slipping out of his grip and jumping into her warframe, carrying her helmet by her hip.

"Ah, I've just lost track of time. No point in wearing this thing I guess, not really expecting to go anywhere else tonight." Miranda hopped out of her warframe. She noted the direction of Crimson's gaze and began dancing to an imaginary Mambo. "Something distracting you?"

Edited by Alad_VI

Crimson smiled. "Oh you go girl!" He said with her hand on her shoulders.

((-_-))

Miranda stepped off, laughing a bit to herself. "Oh, I haven't danced like that in far too long. But, as much fun as I'm having, I think it'd be best for me to head to bed. I have some work to do tomorrow."

"You SURE this is legal?" Cassandra said, flying around the dojo in a borrowed Zephyr frame, her UI being filled with warnings and recalculations. "Totally," Endymion said over the line, who had abused his authority to access the spare warframe arsenal on the galleon. She rounded the corner, leaning right as the suit's ailerons made the correct adjustments. She saw the flat roof of the hotel, hoping to make a quick landing, when she suddenly felt a gust above her push her lower and she smacked face-first into the window.

As Miranda headed for the bedroom, she noted a figure in the distance from her window. Upon further inspection, it appeared to be traveling at a speed a bit unsafe, and only mildly out of control. Sighing, she stepped into her warframe again. When she looked out the window again, the figure had just bounced off of the top floor, and was falling rapidly. In response, she opened her own window and layer out a cushion of pressurized air, directing the other Zephyr onto the carpeted floor with relative ease. She stood over it, and it's partner, judgmentally.

"AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Endymion fell out of the chair from laughter after watching Cassandra smash into the hotel window. He was sure she was safe after she had been carried into an open window slightly farther down, but accessing the CCTV cameras had been worth it.

Cassandra groaned, refusing to open her eyes. She didn't get a concussion from kissing the window, but it still was painful. 

Edited by nooshroomerplus

(Rael's bored, I'm bored, damn, I need to find a companion to RP with. XD)

Rael made her way to the dojo's garden, it was dark to simulate night, the waters decoraated with shining lanterns, Rael sat at the edge of the water from the center island between two bridges, lounging back and leaning on one arm. Her helmet was off and on the ground aside her, but the cloak's hood regardless darkened her face making it difficult if not impossible to really see.

Pilot arrived to the same garden where Rael is but to him darkness was just one tool for element of surprise. He saw thanks to voice vizier this ember's look he just sat down on hedge of one of the bridges. "You seem to be kinda lonely" Pilot said thanks to darkness and his armor colored like the environment to fool eyes of the curious he will be extremely difficult to detect.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot arrived to the same garden where Rael is but to him darkness was just one tool for element of surprise. He saw thanks to voice vizier this ember's look he just sat down on hedge of one of the bridges. "You seem to be kinda lonely" Pilot said thanks to darkness and his cloaking he will be extremely difficult to detect.

((Can't cloak on the Dojo, it would fritz out every time you tried))