The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Pilot arrived to the same garden where Rael is but to him darkness was just one tool for element of surprise. He saw thanks to voice vizier this ember's look he just sat down on hedge of one of the bridges. "You seem to be kinda lonely" Pilot said thanks to darkness and his armor colored like the environment to fool eyes of the curious he will be extremely difficult to detect.

"Bah. Just got nothin' to do. Nobody's got any bounties or need of a mercenary much anymore."

Miranda drowned and died.

Miranda gurgled in the water for a moment before rolling out of Crimson's arms and landing on the floor. She released the loudest groan so far and stood up to look Crimson directly in the eye. With a huff, she stepped out of the bathroom, and the sound of air pressure release could be heard.

"You kidding me? There is thousands of grudge mission between Grineer and Corpus. You know what? I can not really show you them there is a block on that road" Pilot said to Rael as came on her sight disabling the camouflage.

When Crimson would enter the living area, Miranda would be standing in the centre of it, wearing her warframe. Her helmet was not on however, giving opportunity to see her still dripping, angry face. Miranda flicked her hand, opening a nearby window. Her face was cold and unwavering.

Miranda swept her arm horizontally, giving the wind a final blast before pushing Crimson out the window. Miranda waited for a second or two before putting on her helmet and jumping out the window herself, getting into a dive bomb position so as to catch up with Crimson. She shouted over the turbulence, "So, you like flying?"

"Ok." Miranda slipped underneath Crimson, grabbing his arms and interlocking them with her own, also wrapping her legs around his. She looked forward, redirecting and strengthening the ambient wind to direct her forwards, also sending a gale up from underneath her to provide lift. Using this movement, Miranda managed a soft landing outside of the hotel, and gently released Crimson. "Don't get me wet."

Miranda pulled up a holographic display and began to sift through menus. "Well I don't know whether to be grateful or offended. So until I can make up my mind, thank you." She finally found the menu that she was looking for and began looking through a list of names.

Miranda located a name of a business, and began to look at assorted options before selecting one. "I just set it up so that this hotel room is now pretty much mine. For every day that I spend here, my credit cache is deducted so that I don't have to keep on going down to the receptionist if I want the room. Think of this as a condo."