The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Miranda grunted loudly and stood up, keeping her eyes closed. Simply feeling around, she lifted the cushions of the couch and crawled underneath them, sandwiching herself between cushions and couch. She soon fell asleep again.

"You kidding me? There is thousands of grudge mission between Grineer and Corpus. You know what? I can not really show you them there is a block on that road" Pilot said to Rael as came on her sight disabling the camouflage.

"Yeah? And who do you think they hire first? Some mercenary, or the Tenno?"

"Hehheh... They hire anybody when you have connections and know how to... Hmm... Handle them" Pilot said then received a call "Yeah?" Pilot answered *grineer speech* "If it is a payback against a Tenno. Answer is and will always be. NO!" Pilot answered in Grineer language "Where was I? *gets another call* Oh come on..." Pilot gasps "What is it?" Pilot answers to this call *corpus speech* "*gasp* For the last time. I am not hunting Tenno if you want me to hunt Grineer sure I can take one of those jobs" Pilot said on corpus language.

"God I hate to speak Grineer and Corpus language" Pilot shake his head "To be honest. I might be the only one who has stood against Grustag 3" Pilot said as sat down a bit away from Rael.

"Basically. Now-a-days I get all the time called about mission to capture one of you. It is teasing job but I am not up to see Tenno talking about me" Pilot said. "Do you speak Corpus or Grineer language? I learned them both as I time to time visit Sargas'Ruk for a mission. Corpus language has come known to me through doing missions from various contacts of Corpus" Pilot said "Say how does it sound to have a mission or two together? I am a sniper" Pilot finished and took of his helmet revealing thin metal layer in front of his eyes.

Other wise skin is pale and no beard or mustache.

"Flirting? Who would date with man who is mostly blind. Without vizier and this thin metal layer in front of place where my eyes used to be before they were popped by Saryn creating a miasma when I rescued this from Zanuka. Thank god that I had anti toxin against it. Knife only for a kill against a Zanuka. Not sure what was the reason to deal damage on me but I guess not being used to see somebody lending hand" Pilot said as stared at Rael.

Edited by Revel72

"Can not say anything else than agree on that. I still remember that I was pinned to wall by Mag for a while from my throat and legs. I was able to reach my handgun before a Crewman sharpshooter raised aim. When she started choking me... And was not a wonder this Mag was tortured until I managed to drop a medical pack with my another hand she released me grabbed the medical pack as I started coughing. Third Tenno who I met and understood me incorrectly was a Nyx" Pilot said raised to stand and kneel down next to of Rael became quiet like he is hiding something.

Sniper rifle's appearance reflected weakly the light around on Pilot's back. Handgun on the left shoulder as Pilot had kneel on the ground on Rael's right side.

Edited by Revel72

"She mind controlled me for a while I guess. Everything turned dark next time I woke up on my ship my handgun aimed at me by the same Nyx. She demanded me to fly then an explain about who sent me after her for the rescue. She had handcuffs what had stopped the warframe totally. After I had explained she entered to my mind searched every last spot for the confirmation of that I was sent on this cause. After that was done she had exhausted my ability to resist to keep away those things what she didn't want to know" Pilot said his voice was less louder but was able to be heard well.

Next thing I remembered was that she set me sit down a chair handgun aimed on me still. We were about to land one of the sectors owned by the Tenno. She took off my helmet saw that I am blind if I wouldn't have these augmentations connected to my brain. She gave me a kiss... I didn't expect it at all after it. She gave the gun back with word 'Thank you'. Usually I have tendency not to care what they said but that was something what I just couldn't ignore. Though now when I think that in aftermath" Pilot said.

"The kiss had no meaning to her at all" Pilot finished.

"Only questions are. What can you tell me? Do you even know this Nyx? And that what the kiss meant to her? To me. I saw it only way to confuse and attempt to bound myself on side of Tenno" Pilot said. "Questions. Questions. Answers. No answers" Pilot finished.