Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Rael puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Gone. She's gone. Let her rest. A lot of us die young now. Bringing her back will just upset things."

Her tone of voice turns low, now, more quiet towards Echo.

"The dead don't come back normal. You bring her back, and her mind will be gone. Believe me. The dead just aren't meant to live again. I'm sorry."

Rael turns to Enderius, her hand off of Echo.

"We really shouldn't be doing this. Even if she comes back sane, it's... It's just too disrespectful."

Edited by WingedCrusade

"I think Ember is right" Pilot said as walked to room. "It is extremely small possibility that this Valkyr would have the same soul and mind. It is so small as that you would be able to survive a shot from point blank on your heart" Pilot finished. As looked on the Excalibur then on Ember.

Rael puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Gone. She's gone. Let her rest. A lot of us die young now. Bringing her back will just upset things."

Her tone of voice turns low, now, more quiet towards Echo.

"The dead don't come back normal. You bring her back, and her mind will be gone. Believe me. The dead just aren't meant to live again. I'm sorry."

Rael turns to Enderius, her hand off of Echo.

"We really shouldn't be doing this. Even if she comes back sane, it's... It's just too disrespectful."

*Quiets his voice* "I don't expect anything short of a miracle to do anything for her. But I feel he needs to hear it from a medical professional rather than two security guards that nothing more can be done"

*Enderius takes the cryo-pod to Elith, who is currently tending to Droben. Enderius explains to her the situation and she nods lightly.*

"Let me finish tending to Droben here and I will...see what I can do." *She says, giving an unsure look about what she wants to really say*

*Quiets his voice* "I don't expect anything short of a miracle to do anything for her. But I feel he needs to hear it from a medical professional rather than two security guards that nothing more can be done"

". . ."

A quiet nod is all that can be given to Enderius and a quiet sigh to the Excalibur.

"Well, let's get this done and over with I suppose..."

*Elith has her sentinels do a scan over Lys while she continues working on Droben. After a few moments her sentinels fly back and project an anatomical image of her.* "I see..." *Elith says as she turns to Enderius and waves him over, speaking in hushed tones. Enderius nods and lets Elith return to her work. He approaches Echo and with his trademark stoicism he says* "There's nothing more that can be done...She's gone"

"Pretty much what I believed it to be from a well placed shot on back with Lanka. Fully charged shot" Pilot said "Don't point at me if I was there when it happened. Excalibur remember the Nova?" Pilot spoke. As pulled out his necklace under the chest plate it is a cross gave his blessing and good bye to Lys.

"After you left I managed to dig out some important information of the death shot and few others things. I hope you do not judge somebody who is new on her line of work" Pilot said as putted the necklace with cross back to its place and took the necklace with locket off opened the locket showed Echo the picture on it. Released a deep gasp "I know how you feel sir. I have had go through same thing like you" Pilot said sounding like that he wants to shout or to collapse on the ground. He closed the locket and putted the necklace back on.

"There is times when we witness the great victories. When there is times when we witness most saddest and angering moments. Today is confirmed a death of a Valkyr named by Lys. Heroic person rescued one of her kind even if she died on the mission. We will honor her memory and most noblest deed ever rescuing somebody from something what could have destroyed the person. Today the DoC will stand behind you, Echo to share the pain with you and support you to carry you further in these dark times" Pilot spoke like he would have done it many times.

Speech to honor somebody.

Droben released a loud, "AHEM!" from his stationary position in the MedBay. "I'm still here, and I'm pretty sure I'm developing frostbite. The b*tch is dead, so what, give her a funeral and be done with it. I'd rather not like to have the displeasure of seeing her in hell."

*Enderius would deck Droben square in the jaw right after he said that.* Don't...-ever- speak that way about one of your fellow Tenno, or so help me you'll be joining her in the void" *His voice was colder than ever before. His glare of anger replacing his otherwise stoic face.*

Droben released a small laugh when the Frost tried to punch him, seeing as it was directed at his jaw, which was covered by the extremely round part of his helmet, transferring little energy into Droben's actual face. Regardless, he said a short, "Aye-aye sir!" before saluting facetiously. As he did so his cyan armor began to release a light mist. He would remain saluting until the Frost would turn around.

Droben released a small laugh when the Frost tried to punch him, seeing as it was directed at his jaw, which was covered by the extremely round part of his helmet, transferring little energy into Droben's actual face. Regardless, he said a short, "Aye-aye sir!" before saluting facetiously. As he did so his cyan armor began to release a light mist. He would remain saluting until the Frost would turn around.

*Would just let out another angry grunt before leaving the med bay* "The moment he can walk on his own I want him on the first ship out of here." *Enderius said before leaving the med-bay*

As Enderius made his exit Droben made sure to quietly roll a Bounce down the hallway, which activated upon it's reaching Enderius. It was a low-power bounce of course, so Enderius only tripped. When Enderius turned around, Droben merely put his hands up and pointed to Echo.

As Enderius made his exit Droben made sure to quietly roll a Bounce down the hallway, which activated upon it's reaching Enderius. It was a low-power bounce of course, so Enderius only tripped. When Enderius turned around, Droben merely put his hands up and pointed to Echo.

*And like that Enderius had enough of this joker* "Correction. I want him out of here now."

*And like that Enderius had enough of this joker* "Correction. I want him out of here now."

Droben laughed a heavy laugh. "What's the plan frost, send me out of yet another airlock? We both know that I don't have a ship. Just because you can't handle a joke doesn't mean that I should get sent back into space. I know your laws, and there's nothing you can do with me."

"Yes always wear a dress." He smiled back. "I'm just kidding you can wear anything and you'll look great." He said with his arms crossed leaning on the tree

Miranda threw a smile Crimson's way. As she looked in the direction of the other gardens a thought entered her mind. "Catch me." She began to run deeper into the garden section of the dojo.

Droben laughed a heavy laugh. "What's the plan frost, send me out of yet another airlock? We both know that I don't have a ship. Just because you can't handle a joke doesn't mean that I should get sent back into space. I know your laws, and there's nothing you can do with me."

Miranda threw a smile Crimson's way. As she looked in the direction of the other gardens a thought entered her mind. "Catch me." She began to run deeper into the garden section of the dojo.

*Enderius glares at Droben* "Really? How about assaulting a staff member. Did you know what you did counts. So yes I can do something, and yes I am more than willing to send you out another airlock. But you're right, there's a three strike rule. So I give you one more opportunity to either A. Shut your mouth, or B. I send you out into space with a bomb strapped to your chest."

"And who are you?" Droben swiftly removed his helmet, revealing an exceptionally young, tanned face.

"Name's Droben Liik. Nice to meet you." Droben swaggered over to where Rael was standing.

"And baby trust me, I'd love to try you." He looked to Enderius over his shoulder.

"Oh p*ss off, you only tripped." He rolled his head back to Rael, a large smile adorning his face.

"So uh," he quickly looked over Rael's body, "What's your name beautiful?"

Edited by Alad_VI