Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

Crimson sprinted after her. "Talk about daily excersise..." He ran closer to her and tackled her. "Gotcha!" He smiled at her. "What was that about?" He laughed.

Miranda laughed as she was tackled. "I like to run. It's a good time." She began to wriggle from Crimson's grip.

Rael lets out a chilling laugh as Venka claws unsheathe.

"Touch me and you die. /Violently./"

"Ah, so you're one of those kinds of girls. No matter. You'll come around to the Drob-master soon enough. He wheeled around on his heel and began his exit before stopping and turning around again. "You know, I heard that girls love music. I happen to have created my own genre, I call it Drobestep. You should come check it out some time. I'll be where the alcohol is, wherever that may be." With that, he turned around again and left the MedBay with a flourish.

Pilot just spectates the situation he is &!$$ed off too but he kept his feelings inside but released a sigh after suppressing his anger. He looked on Venkas sheathing Ember and how the situation evolved "Now he seriously doesn't know with who he is dealing with what comes on you two" Pilot said sounding bothered by the bad attitude of the Vauban.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot just spectates the situation he is &!$$ed off too but he kept his feelings inside but released a gasp after suppressing his anger. He looked on Venkas sheathing Ember and how the situation evolved "Now he seriously doesn't know with who he is dealing with what comes on you two" Pilot said sounding bothered by the bad attitude of the Vauban.

(Do you mean sigh when you say gasp, friend?)

Even if Ember quietly asked from Enderius something Pilot heard it he released a small chuckle.

((Sigh. Gasp. If I remember correctly those are synonymt med/ Same thing meaning word))

Edited by Revel72

As soon as he was out of sight of the MedBay group, Droben entered a full sprint into a nearby alley between buildings. He screamed wildly as he shook, and the edges of his warframe began to smoke as they were overtaken by a cyan mist. His screaming and shaking intensified as his entire warframe was overtaken and he collapsed, finally relaxing as the last of his frame was overtaken by the void mist. (Phased Vauban)

"Challenge accepted." Miranda began to writhe more fervently, slipping from Crimson's grip.

With a tall, calm stance, Rael quietly asks.

"Enderius, when he leaves the dojo - permission to - eh - 'pursue my bounty?'"

"Just make sure that damn fool gets off my station...as for pursing him after, no."

*Elith had taken off after the Vauban already, to ensure that he was okay. Despite orders she still had an oath to care care of her fellows*

Edited by SoundwavePrime

Even if Ember quietly asked from Enderius something Pilot heard it he released a small chuckle and looked on Trinity who seemed to be pretty much hit by a brick after how that Vauban had acted.

((Sigh. Gasp. If I remember correctly those are synonymt med/ Same thing meaning word))

(Think of it this way, sigh is exhale, gasp is inhale.)

After Endirius had denied Ember's small chase he released a small start of grin then hold his breathing. He hoped that Ember didn't hear what he said. (I think Ember will be giving serious nags to me now) Pilot thought.

((Understood about the sigh and gasp thing))

"Just make sure that damn fool gets off my station...as for pursing him after, no."

*Elith had taken off after the Vauban already, to ensure that he was okay. Despite orders she still had an oath to care care of her fellows*

She hesitantly nods.

"What of the Excalibur? Shall we leave him alone...? The Valkyr?"

Edited by WingedCrusade

*Enderius sighs* "Give him some time to say goodbye, then give the Valkyr a proper farewell"

With a nod, Rael begins leaving, stopping to put a hand on Pilot's shoulder.

"Laugh while you can buddy. I get the feeling he's not done."

With that, she gives him a light shake and leaves.

"I nearly bet so" Pilot said as pat two times Rael's hand what she had lied on his shoulder (And I sense hot rivalry maybe) Pilot thought as left the med bay to look for the Nova. What had arrived here yesterday.

Edited by Revel72