Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dojo (Open Rp)

IamStroodle

"I nearly bet so" Pilot said as pat two times Rael's hand what she had lied on his shoulder (And I sense hot rivalry maybe) Pilot thought as left the med bay to look for the Nova. What had arrived here yesterday.

*He found her in the appartment sektion talking to a staff member stuttering and sweating*

Pilot walked right next to of Nova "Breath and focus" Pilot said as relied most of his weight on opposite leg from her. "Speech might not be like pulling out sniper rifle shot or putting a shot with a bow but even speaking does require a lot of focusing at the end" Pilot said as took distance and looked how situation will evolve.

(... 10/10 on the disappointed scale)

"Never let yourself get distracted!" Miranda shouted before using Crimson's shoulder as a base for her kicking off, freeing herself. She crawled for a few inches before coming to her feet and beginning to run again, disappearing into the next garden tile.

Pilot walked right next to of Nova "Breath and focus" Pilot said as relied most of his weight on opposite leg from her. "Speech might not be like pulling out sniper rifle shot or putting a shot with a bow but even speaking does require a lot of focusing at the end" Pilot said as took distance and looked how situation will evolve.

"ohh h..hey th..there....i just w...wanted to ask for an appartment....you know....is...is there something free for me?"

Pilot walked to Nova. "Calm down you are safe in here. I don't think that Excalibur has a grudge about what has happened. Like it was said. There dies more than one Tenno even right now. War is harsh so we must stay solid as a rock and be durable as strongest steel. Just ask if you need currency to something" Pilot spoke with calm and brave voice.

Edited by Revel72

Pilot walked to Nova. "Calm down you are safe in here. I don't think that Excalibur has a grudge about what has happened. Like it was said. There dies more than one Tenno even right now. War is harsh so we must stay solid as a rock and be durable as strongest steel. Just ask if you need currency to something" Pilot spoke with calm and brave voice.

"i dont want my fellow tenno to get killed ...it was enough to see one dieng i just cant take this"

"Either I" Pilot said as walked away a bit after turning around "Though there was said one extremely rude thing to me what I later found out to be caring. What matters is this very situation" Pilot said turned back to Nova. "Let me know if you want to get in to the battlefield for rescue mission but I need to warn you. They takes long time. So you better get some rest and find weapons for yourself if you want to go" Pilot finished.

Edited by Revel72

"Either I" Pilot said as walked away a bit after turning around "Though there was said one extremely rude thing to me what I later found out to be caring. What matters is this very situation" Pilot said turned back to Nova. "Let me know if you want to get in to the battlefield for rescue mission but I need to warn you. They takes long time. So you better get some rest and find weapons for yourself if you want to go" Pilot finished.

"uhh...o...ok.....i see you then...." *she disappeared in one of the appartmenz rooms

Pilot stood like statue waiting in the reception room. (I think I have just made greatest mistake now but not sure but also I think there might be bright future for this Nova when she knows how to use her abilities) Pilot thought as took the locket from his neck opened the locket (Yes... It is time to move on fully) Pilot thought a moment and removed the picture inside of the locket.

Upon seeing the Trinity, Droben panicked and began to run, stumbling in his hurried state. Tossing a bounce to the ground, he propelled himself upwards, leaving a trail of turquoise mist in his wake. Spider-climbing the remainder of the alley's height, he found himself on the roof, and looked around with satisfaction.

Upon seeing the Trinity, Droben panicked and began to run, stumbling in his hurried state. Tossing a bounce to the ground, he propelled himself upwards, leaving a trail of turquoise mist in his wake. Spider-climbing the remainder of the alley's height, he found himself on the roof, and looked around with satisfaction.

*A few sentinels fly up after him, and Elith does her best to raise her voice* "Please come down sir...I only wish to help" *Note she doesn't seem to run, or even move faster than a steady walking speed*

(Just gonna join the RP here)

As he stepped off his ship, Felix breathed in the Dojo air.  It had been several years since he had last been here, and it looked like it had changed quite a bit.  Behind him, his fellow Tenno crewman were unpacking the goods to be sold today.  While they went to the marketplace to set up shop, Felix decide he would go somewhewre and see if he could find some customers.  Hoping to find big spenders, he checked the directory for the most expensive restaurant in the area, finding one only a short walk away.  Getting to the restaurant, yelling out.

"Just shipped in, anything you could need, including exotics!  Marketplace shop #286, come on down later today"