Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Generalized Gameplay Feedback

Cdr_Zeta

Hello,

This game - the way it is now, open beta, is, well, I am just not happy with it.

It does have some replay value (mind you I SOLO), however, it is looking more and more like a group-effort-only game - IE 4 man raiding all the time and things happen so fast it is all a blur.

As a SOLO artist I take more time and learn the game mechanics, like I discovered a main one which I am up in the air about.

I kind of hate it when I leave a room with a green door, go backwards back thru only to find the room respawned all the MOBS; not a pretty picture when you went back looking for those health balls you desperately needed to press onward; useless health balls; not even sure if they are persistant; probly not.

This game kind of reminds me of Darkspore; except I didnt see any option to chain levels to get higher level weapons (etc) as a reward(s) for completing the mission chain; not that there are any here.

I hate to say that there are other better free games out there; with more varied content than what we have here; but in this case, sorry - this game rates a 5 out of a possible 10 and lucky it gets that.

There is a problem with 3rd person zoom if the char is up on a wall his big fat head obscures the zoom - yuk.

Other than these few things I need a better sword and I havnt seen weapons drop.

The alien incursion here has been, contained...

Cdr Zeta

Greetings Commander Zeta of Zeta Prime,

I remember your introduction!

Yeah, even though I like Warframe and the new update; I don't see it having much holding power on me in the near future unless something changes.

---

I do agree that clearing out a room, then returning to it only to find it repaved with a new fresh set of enemies really annoying; it takes away the impression that the ship has limited crew, and shoves the game logic of respawning enemies into your face. Though, running through empty ship corridors feels kind of wrong since... You're just running without threat (unless it's solo, give us some space :S). I recall health/mana balls lasting a long while; I think at your point, I ended up carrying health packs just in case!

Weapons and warframes do not drop, but rather are dropped as blueprints from bosses. That is one way to get them. For the most part weapons are brought for credits from the store, or through platinum if you have that 'I WANT IT NOW' feeling.