The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Goodbye :)

BowserJr.

I've been playing this game since Volt was one of the three main frames to select at beginning. I've met a lot of interesting people, made some good friends and had some funny moments. I've raided all solar chart searching for resources, weapons, warframes, adventures and fast peaced combat. I've helped a lot of new players to achieve their goal.

Nowadays I have almost of every weapon of the game, all frames, almost all mods, all cosmetics, all pets, ultimately, everything that this game can give me (for now). The recent updates seems to be more about money than about real game content like breathtaking missions, epic boss fights and deep storylines. Actually, this game looks like another one that I've played for some time called Grand Chase. I saw that game born and be destroyed by a lazy/greedy company who instead of creating new missions with a coherent story just started add more and more playable characters.

I've quitted Grand Chase and now I'm leaving Warframe. Maybe sometime I will come back. Maybe I won't. For those who stay, good luck, be happy and have a good game.

Best Regards

Bowser Jr.

EDIT: More a feedback than an introduction, maybe? Still I thought that here was the better place to post this.

Edited by BowserJr.

Same here. Also I have all cosmetics, all weapons (almost), almost everything (every warframe, but not every weapon) ranked to 30, and all. But I'm leaving too.

Maybe in the future releases something that attracts me could turn my eye to warframe again, but for now.... bye.