Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Idea For Clan Dojo

Quatrez

Since I join a clan, i found out that dojo is a boring place. So I said to myself why cant we add some new things to it. Here my ideas:

Battle Simulator

A room for training. Only provide basic units of enemy faction. To unlock more enemy units, clanmates must add the information from their codex into database. You can choose the tileset, enemy faction, enemy level and mission type.

Weapons range

Similar to the battle simulator, clanmates are given a opportunity to test any weapon. Player can choose its own enemy type. Also, a vendor machine also provide free weapon mods for you to test.

Conference room

Clanmates can have their meeting at here. With a giant solar system float on the coference table. Besides, a log board is placed in the room. Any clan event is on the log board. Clanmates also take clan mission from here.

Trophy room

Trophy such as cryopod, enemy badge or award from Clan mission are place in here.

Dojo Vault

A heavy security room to store the dojo resources. Clanmates can donate their resources into the vault and any used material from cancel research also end up at here. The clan defense mission also take place at here, the clanmates must defend it from enemy faction. Upgrade it to increase capacity and enhanced its security system.

Clan shop

various type of clan exclusive item such as clan scarf, clan weapon skin or special clan mods can be brought at here by Clan point. 

Balcony

A type of room connector. Clanmate can gaze at the star through the reinforced glass from here.

Botanical garden

Room filled with exotic plant, a type of room connetor. Player can plant various types of plants at here, including some speacial ingredient for research.

Security system

Security system help you in the clan mission. Example of the security system are turrent, similar to the Corpus turrent or laser trap in the Orokin tower.

Clan MIssion

Mission that are available for clanmates only. When the mission are available, the Lotus will inform you and you can take the mission from the conference room. Undone or failed mission will have a impact on you dojo. MIssion only last for an hour. Reward is credits and clan point.

Defense - I have mention above. Clanmates must defend their vault for a time limit.  Lose the mission means lose some of the resource.

Exterminate - Clanmates must eliminate all the invaded enemy in the dojo. If failed all the reasreach and building process will stop and the clanmate must fix it to continue the progress.

Invasion - Similar to the regular invasion, but this time clanmate not only eliminate the enemy but also destroy enemy battle ship. Like the exterminate,  if failed all the reasreach and building process will stop and the clanmate must fix it to continue the progress.

Here are some of my ideas, any suggestion?

(sorry for my bad grammer, since English is not my main language)

Edited by Quatrez