Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transfering Ps4 To Pc

(PSN)Kosyne

Well. I GUESS warframe will never be a real game like ffxiv then. With patches consistantly and the devs caring

Yeah, you're going to want to direct your anger at Sony. When Sony first  suggested WF on PS4, the understanding was widely believed to be that DE would be able to push updates out at a faster pace.

Sony continues to cause the chaos in regards to WF on the PS4.

Well. I GUESS warframe will never be a real game like ffxiv then. With patches consistantly and the devs caring

From what I have read on the forums and seen in dev streams they eventually want to get to cross platform play but don't want to slow down the release schedules on the PC version of the game for the PS4 platform. 

TELL ME WE CAN BRING OUR PS4 ACCOUNTS OVER!!! otherwise this is bullS#&$. allowing transfers one way but not the other. I spent 700+ on warframe plat and it pisses me off that i was stuck with a subpar game. warframe pc is much better and im not going to just start over on pc I have prime access and everything on ps4...

TELL ME WE CAN BRING OUR PS4 ACCOUNTS OVER!!! otherwise this is bullS#&$. allowing transfers one way but not the other. I spent 700+ on warframe plat and it &!$$es me off that i was stuck with a subpar game. warframe pc is much better and im not going to just start over on pc I have prime access and everything on ps4...

Sorry, it's a one way trip as far as we're aware.

You guys really need to stop blaming sony. While the cert process is a problem the onus of time on updates resides with DE also. DE refuses to hotfix the ps4 version so we get ONLY massive updates. Sony quickly certs hotfixes(1-2 days) but requires more time as the update gets larger.

Because DE refuses to do hotfixes on the PS4 and only wants to drop the big updates the cert takes longer.

Both companies are to blame, stop trying to put it all on one.

If Sony didn't check the patches, we would have been stuck with a pretty huge bug since it failed cert. The whole cert process is Sony checking everything out and making sure it's fine and doesn't break anything. Whenever there is some kind of bug, like not being able to sell multiples of a blueprint/part or an enemie's spawn rate being bugged to the point of nonexistance, we're stuck with it for 1.5-2 months because DE doesn't want to put out a hotfix for it and just bundles it with the rest of the updates. DE shares part of the blame.

PC master race (srry, couldn't resist :P)

i think it's rather strange that DE wouldn't patch the PS4 version of warframe, they have quite a considerable playerbase there.

now i'm not a programmer, but would it really be that difficult to ajust the patches so they can be used for PS4?

Edited by marbatico

PC master race (srry, couldn't resist :P)

i think it's rather strange that DE wouldn't patch the PS4 version of warframe, they have quite a considerable playerbase there.

now i'm not a programmer, but would it really be that difficult to ajust the patches so they can be used for PS4?

Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer : YEEEEEESSS

If they wanted to keep both systems in complete sync, they'd need to hold back the PC for the duration of the PS4 Certification Process.

When players signed up for the PS4 they should have been aware that these sort of things take time, I'm sorry.

But you're going to have to live with it

Edited by Emeere

bump ....

Don't bump something this whiny and stupid.

DE can't do S#&$ about what Sony decides.  It's Sony's console, Sony's network, Sony's playground.

So you're two updates behind.  Feeling entitled or something?

You got exactly what you paid for: Warframe on the PS4.  No other game has ever allowed you to own a single copy and utilize it on multiple consoles (when consoles themselves are in the equation).

You wanna change it?  Go fight the console developers.