Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Mono-Frame League

PenutReaper

FAQ

The Mono-Frame League, what is it?

The Mono-Frame League is a leaderboard for people that have undertaken one of the "official" Mono-Frame Challenges.

Okay, what are these Challenges?

There are three Mono-Frame Challenges:

-Survival Holdout: In this challenge, you and a team of players must all use the same frame to try to survive as long as you can on Apollodorus. The longest time will be at thetop of the leaderboard.

-Defense Holdout: In this challenge, you and a team of players must all use the same frame to try and reach the highest wave you can on a Kiliken. The higher the wave, the higher you go on the leaderboard.

-Defense Time Trial: In this challenge, you and a team of players must all use the same frame to try and reach wave 25 on Outer Terminus as fast as you can, the faster the time, the higher you go on the leaderboard.

Okay, so how do you expect four Loki's to beat four Nova's?

I don't, each frame will have it's own leaderboard for each challenge.

Okay, can I enter on my own?

Nope. Sorry, 2,3 or 4 man teams only.

Okay, how do I get on the leaderboard?

That's easy, take a screenshot at the start of the game and the end, or record your attempt and either PM it to me, or post it here.

Recording is safer, any sign of tampering with the screenshots and that entry will be disqualified, although you can try again as much as you'd like.

Right now the only judge is me, so I am likely to be trigger happy with disqualifications to speed up the process.

Leaderboards

-Coming soon

Edited by PenutReaper

I guess we'll see. I picked that mission because you can go for a relatively long time without great gear, meaning you really have to commit to playing for a long time to get to the top of the leaderboard.

Plus, if you feel that 4 Trinity's is too good, don't try to get on the Trinity leaderboards. ^_^

Edited by PenutReaper

Apollodorus omg why such easy tedious mission? Palus is survival there are no waves.

Oops...That was silly, let me fix that. 

I have explained my logic behind Apollodorus in my previous post in this thread, to encourage longer times.

Edited by PenutReaper

How would you feel about a Multi-boss Time Trial?

I was thinking four of the same frame running a series of preset bosses as fast as they can.

The bosses I was thinking were Kril, Ruk, Kela, Alad V and the Hyenas.

atleast Alad V and the Hyenas scale to conclave rating of the group

I think it would be a nice idea also to include two high lvl maps of both the grineer and corpus faction, if i am correct Palus and Nuovo, in wich you can pick whatever team you want as long as there is no trinity in it and no double frames.

My reason behind this is as following : 

As long as there is no trinity, it will be a matter of skill and proper team setup before people will get one shotted.
This way will allow also for more fun setups and more general competition.
This also prevents 4 loki's to just infinite stealth all the time and you have to deploy actual tactics.

I think it would be a nice idea also to include two high lvl maps of both the grineer and corpus faction, if i am correct Palus and Nuovo, in wich you can pick whatever team you want as long as there is no trinity in it and no double frames.

My reason behind this is as following : 

As long as there is no trinity, it will be a matter of skill and proper team setup before people will get one shotted.

This way will allow also for more fun setups and more general competition.

This also prevents 4 loki's to just infinite stealth all the time and you have to deploy actual tactics.

This isn't a bad idea, but it isn't suitable for a Mono-frame challenge. I feel like removing the same frame teams only isn't in the spirit of the other challenges.