Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castana's Light Show.

Dodger6

Can we PLEASE get the light show turned off from the Castana's.  They both generate a flashlight and when you run they swing around like a damn disco ball.  I've never had flashes make me motion sick before but I'm having issues with these suckers.  I now understand how flashing lights can cause seizures for some people.

Other than that, loving these babys!

This is an issue with all dual weapons, they each get a flashlight so your character holds one steady while running and swings the other one manically back and forth as it to say "okay I'm here infested eat me now please".

I too find it incredibly annoying and wish they would remove the second flashlight (or give us an option to turn the flashlights off).

maybe a better and more permanent fix would be for Flashlights to be 'part' of our Warframes, rather than following our Weapons.

Or even better would be night-vision, I don't see why that isn't standard issue for our frames considering were professional ninja space assassins in high tech battlesuits in the future. And yet we use flashlights with barely a quarter of their battery power left at that.

But I digress, if they just fixed the dual flashlight thing I'd be content with that for now.

Or even better would be night-vision

what sort of Night Vision? all types we have nowadays (which is what we'd use for familiarity so people can understand what's going on) heavily reduce the detail, sight range, contrast, etc in what you see. not really ideal for a Video Game IMO. making everything green or black/white hot would drastically reduce the detail in the game. :/