Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas And Penta

Doom_Bunny

With the latest weapon the castans I was happy until I realized it is just an elemental version of the penta. Why can't I just equip my penta with an electric elemental mod to have the same explosion as the castanas or a fire mod and have incendiary grenades. The other problem is the trigger mechanism, it would give us more variety of gameplay if either we could change the trigger for grenades (to mechanisms such as trip wire, an actual sticky grenade with a 6 second count etc) or DE can change the mechanism to something different then the last grenade gun.

I like the gun but it's just a secondary penta.

The torid did a better job at being a copy (of the orgis) and the only disguise was a repaint.

Edited by Postal_pat

... if either we could change the trigger for grenades (to mechanisms such as trip wire, an actual sticky grenade with a 6 second count etc) or DE can change the mechanism to something different then the last grenade gun.

Are you sure you want a time delay like the Stug?

Shoot->Sticks to Infested->Infested run towards you so you both can die?

The timed effect on the Stug is the reason why I almost never use the Stug.

"Be careful of what you wish for."

No stug takes too long, 6 seconds was just an estimate of the usual time a grenade takes. Infested are an annoyance when using explosives but if you could change the trigger (to the detonate on demand) you could still use the stug or you could shoot trip mines.

that's why I like Castanas. Because it lets me bring a good primary without sacrificing the penta-like style.

Primary elemental Electricity allows me to change it into Corrosive, magnetic or Radiation easily, which makes it very versatile against all major mobs.

Blast is ok, but the more I can get in a mob-specific type the better. It's weaker than Penta even with the insane multishot multipliers of Secondary weapons.

sticking them to stuff and detonating them manually is also very cool.

No stug takes too long, 6 seconds was just an estimate of the usual time a grenade takes. Infested are an annoyance when using explosives but if you could change the trigger (to the detonate on demand) you could still use the stug or you could shoot trip mines.

You don't have to charge the stug. It is more effective as a rapid fire sticky grenade launcher.