Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept: Hecate

VulcanWolf

Health: 120
Armor: 45
Shields: 100
Power: 150
Speed: 125

If the name of an ancient moon goddess isn't already convincing, Hecate will readily explain the punishing side of time and phases.

1st Ability: Lunacy - Causes enemies in a limited forward arc to fight for Hecate until death.
(Increasing this ability extends the range and slightly widens the arc of effect.)

2nd Ability: New Moon - Hecate cloaks herself from enemy sight for a time and begins regenerating health. Her cloak and healing buff dissipate when the ability expires or are disrupted if she attacks.
(Increasing this ability increases the duration and slightly increases the rate of health regeneration.)

3rd Ability: Equinox - Hecate phases between multiple points in time, creating copies of herself that attack nearby enemies while she remains unharmed. When the ability expires, Helene takes a portion of any damage that her copies sustained.
(Increasing this ability adds another copy per rank and reduces the damage inflicted when the ability expires.)

4th Ability: Eclipse - Hecate aggressively channels the lifeforce of all enemies in the area into herself and her allies, regenerating their health and energy. When the ability expires, any surviving enemies are stunned.
(Increasing this ability increases the rate of drain on enemies and the rate of regeneration for the squad.)

"Hope you're not afraid of the dark, Tenno."

EDIT: Changed the name to Hecate after I realized the name Helene belonged to a celestial location (and subsequently felt like an idiot).

Edited by VulcanWolf

Pretty interesting concept. Her Lunacy concept reminds me of Diana's Q from League of Legends in respect to its area of effectiveness.

On a side note, it was clever of you to make the text black to play on the whole dark side of the moon theme, but it does make this post a tad difficult to read without highlighting the whole text.

Pretty interesting concept. Her Lunacy concept reminds me of Diana's Q from League of Legends in respect to its area of effectiveness.

On a side note, it was clever of you to make the text black to play on the whole dark side of the moon theme, but it does make this post a tad difficult to read without highlighting the whole text.

Black text is horrible. To change it to normal white text and make it easier to read, copy the whole thing and then when you right click to paste it choose "Paste as plain text".

Yeah, sorry about that, guys.  I meant for it to be plain white text, but it kept going wrong... :/

Got it fixed now.

Edited by VulcanWolf