Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Advice On Castanas Build.

IIJetfireII

Question

Hey all,

So i am wondering what builds should i use on this weapon, since it's an electric dmg secondary. fyi, i sold synapse long ago, so i am not sure what mods should i use mainly on castanas. Much appreciated and thanks in advance. ( i potatoed it after it was built from foundry ).

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

7 answers to this question

Intruder and flame repellent.

In all seriousness, adjust it depending on the faction you are fighting and rainbow build it from there.

asdf-rainbows-o.gif

LoL

Ok in all seriousness, i really want to know what build ya guys use, cuz i am not familiar with it very well, since i sold my synapse long way back.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Hornet strike + barrel dif + torrent + convulsion = 1600 electric dmg or so + toxic for grineer or +heat, +cold and  then add stand-alone toxic for corpus, again corrosive for infested and pure heat on the side.you will have extra slots for adding other utility mods on it so yeah, pretty much you need 6 slots for damage, 2 slots you get for utility

Hornet strike + barrel dif + torrent + convulsion = 1600 electric dmg or so + toxic for grineer or +heat, +cold and  then add stand-alone toxic for corpus, again corrosive for infested and pure heat on the side.you will have extra slots for adding other utility mods on it so yeah, pretty much you need 6 slots for damage, 2 slots you get for utility

This is good. Doubling up the multishot means you can get through a whole 'magazine' in two clicks and reload speed is negligible.