Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

xxx

Naeiah

You realize the revives refill every day?

I just realized this, but I don't think that makes it much better. I think a system of say, one (?) free revive per mission after which you have to begin drawing from a pool of paid-for revives would be much better.

When you hover over the button, it says you can purchase refills with platinum to cheat death. That's exactly what it is, cheating death. You shouldn't be able to do that because you spent money on the game.

When you hover over the button, it says you can purchase refills with platinum to cheat death. That's exactly what it is, cheating death. You shouldn't be able to do that because you spent money on the game.

The main goal of any game developer: make money.

F2P games' way of making money: microtransactions.

There ya have it. :P

Those who have the disposable income and gullible willingless to pay money for virtual stuff will always have an upper hand in some way, at least online.

And you can play many game you want with 0 revive, but you should play carefully, and using potions.

And btw, if you leave the game, and re-enter that game with another warframe you can finish the mission.

At certain point of closed beta, i never used revive... but now that mod2 came in to the game, it's a restart... level 30 warframe falling like level 1, unless you got right mods. :p

At certain point of closed beta, i never used revive... but now that mod2 came in to the game, it's a restart... level 30 warframe falling like level 1, unless you got right mods. :p

That's certainly true for me... Only last night did I finally find a Vitality mod, so I boosted the hell out of it immediately.

I just realized this, but I don't think that makes it much better. I think a system of say, one (?) free revive per mission after which you have to begin drawing from a pool of paid-for revives would be much better.

I dont think that makes sense personally. 4 per day is more than enough for me. And in the 10second bleed out time ive managed to run my slow &#! rhino over and revive 2 people. You just are playing with people that 1, suck at reviving 2, dont give a screw about you and dont run to you until they feel like it.

You get four (4) revives per day, per warframe. Get more frames.

This guy has it. I honestly can't believe that you think the pricing model is "pretty good", but that the real problem in the game is the revive system? Then again, you've only just started, of course you can only give a very limited opinion. You'll learn how to NOT die, and have mods and such to help make up for mistakes that you make. See you in a few weeks, if you choose to stay that is.

You gentlemen make some fine points. Thank you for the friendly feedback, I wasn't fully aware of the 4 revives a day thing and I didn't know the bleed out period was actually 25 unless you agroed enemies until I read the FAQ a few moments ago.

This guy has it. I honestly can't believe that you think the pricing model is "pretty good", but that the real problem in the game is the revive system? Then again, you've only just started, of course you can only give a very limited opinion. You'll learn how to NOT die, and have mods and such to help make up for mistakes that you make. See you in a few weeks, if you choose to stay that is.

I defnitely will be staying :) I don't see what you mean with your statement about the pricing model however.

Since you are new I will also give a bit of advice: Look out for Vit/Armor/Shield Cap. mods maybe Faster Deflection as well in the long run it will help you use less revives! Just in case you didn't see them out in the wild.

I die frequently now that Shield Mods are stupidly rare and they seemingly *I think Nerfed Iron skin.

Add that with a now choppy melee weapon like Fragor and I'm dying all over the place. Hell, I don't think Rhino is even worth playing anymore. Am I doing something wrong, because I'm still trying to figure out if breaking 1000+ shield capacity is possible post update

Edited by PeripheralVisionary

Another part of reviving that some people don't know is that even if you have forfeited, you can later chose to revive. Just tap escape and click revive. It will bring up the revive/forfeit selection again. When you revive then, you will come back where you were downed, so you might be far away and will have to catch up. But it also helps sometimes if you want to be sure your team is trying to do things well. Sometimes they are just goofing around or will not make it and you won't want to waste the revive.

As for the price of additional revives, it isn't necessarily bad. People can chose to buy them if they want once they are educated. But there is no info about it before you buy. Plenty of new people end up blowing the first 50 platinum on the worthless revives when there are several more important things to look at. Mainly because no info is given to the new players about the fact that revives get restored each day.

Most of the other posts are correct about how your team should have revived you or you shouldn't have died where you were. Sometimes it is too rough, but more often it is because you and your teammates chose a place that is actually a bit more then you can handle, or you rushed too far in, or they just aren't helping you.