The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Welcome To Our Steam Players! Feel Free To Add Me!

SilverBones

NOTE: NSFW Language.

Welcome to all you folks coming over from Steam!

Feel free to add me in game and join me when you see me online, and if you need help or some advice from players who have been here a while, I will try my best to help.

I hope you guys enjoy Warframe as much as we do!

-BEAR (The Hidden Redcoat)

AKA: Silverbones

Edited by SilverBones

Ahh yes, the STEAM people. Welcome to Warframe. Don't let go if your ship too early, you might splat on the outside of the bases before you can even start your mission!

There are plenty of members here who are more than willing to assist you. Don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to all the Steamies from me as well! I'm kinda sorta (not really ;_;) a celebrity here (hey, a guyman can dream!) so love me as equally as I love you :D (whcih I don't. I apply the same hate towards everybody :3)

I feel like you missed the obvious joke with your name... guyverbrodude

Meh, maybe that's too obscure if you're under 25.

Does anyone know if you have to make a normal Warframe account through the site to play on the steam version?

And, can you sync all of your non-steam stuff onto the steam version?

Just asking.

When you first open Warframe in steam, it will prompt you for your login or to make a new account. Log in with your info and your preferences should all still be saved (if you kept the original installation).

That's what happened for me at least!

When you first open Warframe in steam, it will prompt you for your login or to make a new account. Log in with your info and your preferences should all still be saved (if you kept the original installation).

That's what happened for me at least!

Cool, thanks for the info