Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duvida Sobre A Combinação De Damage's Elementais // Doubts About The Combination Of Elemental's Damage

HumbertoMK

Primeiramente olá a todos.

Gostaria de saber se é possivel combinar em uma mesma arma damage Elemental de Corrosivo e de Gás. Isto usando dois mod's de veneno diferentes.

Pois estou com essa duvida já que existem mod's de dupla ação (por exemplo: Labareta que é dano+dano de fogo) e tambem os mods de ação simples como o Brasão Incendiario ( dano de fogo simples) se por exemplo combinar cada um deles com um outro elemento distinto ( fogo, eletricidade ou veneno ) terei o efeito de dois danos elementais?

----- ----- ----- -----

Firstly hello to everyone. 
I wonder if it is possible to combine in a single weapon, damage Elemental Corrosive and Gas This mod's using two different poison. 
For I am with this doubt since there are mod's double action (eg Labareta which is damage + fire damage) and also the mods simple action like Coat arson (damage simple fire). For example combining each with another distinct element (fire, electricity or poison) will have the effect of two elemental damage?

Lol, RMSGM beat me to it, anyways.

Although its kinda similar to Spanish, it actually isn't, if I'm correct these is portuguese, right? if so, to avoid using your time writing the same thing in your native language and another one, go to here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/115-portugu%C3%AAs/ which is the portuguese forum, though if I'm wrong about the language, then punch me in my digital face XD

Edited by Gemini_Kuro

You can post this in Spanish subforum. Would be easier for you and people that will answer you.

thats portuguese not spanish

and for the OP: well you can add more than 2 types of elements as long as you have your weapon formaed and potatoed ( someforma and a catalyst added) or you can try using those weapon with elemental dmg ( as phage and other weapons)

PD: this is the wrong section to talk in portuguese this is the general forum try to ask in english or almost no one will answer you.

Edited by underverse

thats portuguese not spanish

and for the OP: well you can add more than 2 types of elements as long as you have your weapon formaed and potatoed ( someforma and a catalyst added) or you can try using those weapon with elemental dmg ( as phage and other weapons)

PD: this is the wrong section to talk in portuguese this is the general forum try to ask in english

Similar. My bad.