Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf The Infested!

RedEye88

euh what are you talking about with your console ? are you BS me ?

i have a 1700 $ pc do you ?

Also , many mmo , like for a exemple dragons Nest have instance with difficulty setting atached to it its the same as how warframe work so what about your stupid console rant ? http://www.youtube.c...yw1JxlhiE��this is a pc exclusive mmo

And this forumulat of choosing your (( dungeon )) (( instance )) difficulty perfectly fit , un DN you can choose up to master and Abyss difficulty soloying those difficulty will be insanely harcore if your advanced into the game but at first as a beginer you dont have acess to abyss difficulty its a progresive thing

the systhem work perfectly and alow us to get the chanlenge we want or the easymode some poples migth want so everyones is happy

greater risk better reward

also Dragon Nest as the same (( revive )) systhem as warframe you have X amount of revive a day and if you spend it all you have to $ in for more ;)

So yeah both game are pretty similar in many ways

What I was doing was poking fun at you.

Also having a mildly costly rig is not the same as having a good computer. The price tag has little to do with the quality.

I'd rather then didn't bother with difficulty settings. Warframe doesn't really need it. It'd be more productive to search for a situation where players are set up with specific tools and strategies that work best for different things - then to leave it up to the players to learn these strategies and use them properly. Good players will know them all and use them properly. New players have to find them or learn about them from others.

It is a simple and clean way to approach dealing with difficulty.

Plus - say they added an easy and hard mode. What is to stop a lazy player from farming on easy mode forever? Do you just lower the drop rates like crazy? Then why bother playing easy if it prevents you getting anything done?

And what about hard mode? Why play it if it doesn't offer more then normal difficulty? If it DOES offer more then why play normal when learning to cope with hard mode makes everything quicker?

Difficulty settings wont go well with the grindy parts of Warframe they have been introduced. It'd be more trouble to balance out then its worth.