Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Guess It Has Been Asked Before, But When Will Cross-Platform Online Will Be Ready ?!

shayvidas

i mean ... it's been talked about in months that we would be able to play cross platform with out playstation 4 friends

but he thing is on the pc the update is 12. and on the ps4 it's an older update, so when will the cross platform align and be possible ?

Haha either a little bit rude, or just completely arrogant. Odds are that this player was babysat as well, or is your ego too bit to admit that?

This is a good community but I guess every face has a zit once in a while, LOL.

Okay, I am not trying to start any controversy but I am both a PC and Console player and there is no difference in the gamers on either, if you knew so much about this game you would know that once upon a time PC players didn't know what to do but the researched and studied it like any real gamer would.

So either just completely ignore this kind of stuff if it annoys you because yes, I do understand but don't post that kind of comment in front of the whole community, rather go punch a brick wall or something.

Commando style babbysitting: You troll your're out
                                                You complain on chat you're out.

I find hiding from the enemy you're out.

You race ahead of the team you're out.
                                                You annhilate everything in your path.

You loot everything you lay eyes on.
                                                Most of all you must use abilities and weapons if not... you're out. O.O

No offence I haven't had to babysit anyone in this game. All I've done is play the game for 700hrs, strange how I never came across babysitting? o.0

Commando style babbysitting: You troll your're out

You complain on chat you're out.

I find hiding from the enemy you're out.

You race ahead of the team you're out.

You annhilate everything in your path.

You loot everything you lay eyes on.

Most of all you must use abilities and weapons if not... you're out. O.O

No offence I haven't had to babysit anyone in this game. All I've done is play the game for 700hrs, strange how I never came across babysitting? o.0

THERE YOU GO!!!!! Take notes Nerevar this is some good stuff!!

And those "commando babysitting rules" were formed by the community not by one PC player babysitting the rest. The point to these games is to band together and make it the best experience as a whole.

It very much irks me about that comment, like really?!?! I would feel the same way if this was a PS4 game at first and we migrated to PC as well, it still wouldn't be right to make that comment. And to top it off the majority of PC players own a console whether it be a PS4 or Xbox, they probably got one or the other.

Let's just be thankful that Warframe went with PS4 and not Xbox, you know went with a console solely dedicated to gaming.

And like you said Postal Pat where did this babysitting comment come from in the first place, kid don't put yourself on a pedestal above others... It simply makes you an easier target in a wider range.

But yet again no harm done, I just don't feel like that post was necessary in anyway.

Yeah, no 4 spammer on PC, never encountered one in fact. This game is SO skill based and in the next MLG line-up.

Hilarious. No wonder PC players are viewed as nonsensical elitist pricks. Way to go, spitting on Warframe players because they are on the PS4. Very mature and constructive.

I doubt cross play will happen, but I will happily embrace it.

Yeah, no 4 spammer on PC, never encountered one in fact. This game is SO skill based and in the next MLG line-up.

Hilarious. No wonder PC players are viewed as nonsensical elitist pricks. Way to go, spitting on Warframe players because they are on the PS4. Very mature and constructive.

Said a PC Member...

They said it would be possible if they can manage to sync patches with both versions.

With how notorious it is with Sony requiring DE to pass the patch for certification first and that PC updates are direct and unaffected, I say don't get your hopes up.

DE can't really do anything about it unless they significantly slow down updates for the PC version.

I doubt cross play will happen, but I will happily embrace it.

+100

Ignoring all the unnecessary elitism that some tools in this thread are spouting..

Cross-play will never happen to long as updates for the PS4 version are required to go through Sony certification.  It's much too slow.  PC would have gotten another update or ten by the time one gets through.

Ignoring all the unnecessary elitism that some tools in this thread are spouting..

Cross-play will never happen to long as updates for the PS4 version are required to go through Sony certification.  It's much too slow.  PC would have gotten another update or ten by the time one gets through.

You do make a good point but let's think about this.

PC gets about one update a week, most of the time... whereas DE is pushing more than a handful of updates in sony's ace at once and we all expect them to be crazy quick about it????

to strengthen my point, this game has been out over a year for PC. Yes we may have started on PS4 somewhere around update 10 but the progress is there this is a new thing, you can't rush this kind of stuff or we will have a way nastier thread talking about how the damn game is broken.

And to everyone, this is all crazy speculation, does anybody even know a glimpse of information of what cert like this would entail?? Odds are you don't, DE says this is going to happen it will happen, DE says PC and PS4 will not exactly be on the same update but since it is CROSS-server this will be feasible. Now if we were migrating onto the same server this would be different.

But aside from all of that yes talk is cheap, so we will see.