Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemy....

LOKIDENNIS

I have a concept of a new enemy.....I think will be good to add him on Phobos.

The GRINEER VILLAIN!

His weapon can be Vasto.

His abilities:Can run fast

Can be invisible for radar.

Can stealth attack you.

His name: LUKE

luke_by_ignusdei-d6sfwov.jpg

Yes,it's not my concept , but it looks like a new enemy , and in his description is presented like a tenno...I think can be better as a new enemy

No sorry man, it doens't have eyes, it's a tenno , it doesn't even look remotely grineer, too clean

Draw  your own concept ,or devellop it on paper but don't use other concept on the forum htat almost everyone now to make your own idea and claiming it as your own. 

I understand you don't have bad intentions but it isn't your work , so don't take the credit for this picture.

I'can't draw either right now but you can ask some people if they can for you, on deviantart or even on the forum. I'm sure theyre are some people willing to help. But don't do that again, the original artist might be pissed

Edited by Deidaku

If i know how to create a concept , i will do it , but now...i do not know how to create a concept.....

That's hardly an excuse, my friend.

A concept is more than just a picture: It's an extension of your mind's creativity. The moment you take someone else's art is the moment you admit that you can't do anything by yourself. Look through the fan zone, there's a lot of good fan concepts you can learn from. What you're focusing on is the art.

I'm sorry to say, but there's nothing interesting about the description, and I know this may seem harsh, but that's the most important aspect about a fan concept. 

Work on it patiently and build up your expertise in crafting ideas. See what makes other people's ideas unique, and try to come up with your own vision. You won't get there by taking other people's stuff wholesale. 

If you really need a concept art, first get a good concept going: What the enemy is, his backstory, his strategy, his technology, his abilities and everything that makes a character interesting. This means thinking. A lot. If you manage to complete this aspect, you can perhaps request an artist to help you out, or better yet, try your hand out in designing your own concept and give your imagination a run.