Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember 4Th Ability

Strac_CRO

Question

8 answers to this question

Flaming ring is much useful, because it uses less energy and channels less time. World on Fire gives you a burning trace, so if you run around one enemy it will damage him a lot, but 3.5 channel time makes you vulnerable against bosses so it's just plain useless. Hope devs will change this ability

Can I hijack this thread and make it a general ability thread ?

I'd like Shock to have a shorter range (touch) and be more powerful. Also, i'd like Volt's shield to negate less damage (only 80-90%) and last longer.

Or change it to Electrified body: enemies get shocked when they attack Volt at close range

Because of the insect's bad language, I will elaborate.

World On Fire basically creates a small AOE of fire around you while you walk for a few seconds.

It does a lot of damage to Infested.

When activating this skill, you are temporarily held in place. (though I highly doubt it's 3.5s...)

Sadly, he's right about how bad it is.

Ember simply has nothing useful that others can't do a lot better right now.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn

It could last longer than few seconds but even rank 2 does 500 dmg to anything nearby though it only ticks once per target and makes you immune while channeling.

Also fire blast ignores any armor/fire reistances, lasts long enough and does 400 dmg each second(2ticks/s) beating even overload in dmg potential.