Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Despair Throwing Knives Disappearing After Reload

Manelag

Hello there,

so i've noticed a bug accouring every first time i reload my Despair, once i've done that the Knives disappear for the whole mission.

Neither switching weapons or anything bringes the knives back into the warframes hands, thought i might mention this.

Here are some pictures showing the empty hands of my warframe.

3YrSU6i.jpg

9z8nW89.jpg

Edited by Manelag

Got the same problem lately, I am not sure if it's just after reload or also after weapon switching (need to pay more attention to it!).

Also, I am not sure if it only related to Despair or Kunai/Hikou too(havent got them so I cant check it). 

Moreover, I tend to notice it only happens when I am a client not a host here. 

I've had this happening now for about 2 weeks. My despair projectiles are invisible, they don't show up, so it's impossible to tell where they're landing. I've had friends in game not be able to see it as well. it's not just my system. Anyway it kind of cripples the despair for me (can't use when you can't see) Please fix this. 

I got this too, at first I thought it was when a Scorpion harpooned me, because that's when it normally occurrs for me, however they have disappeared on reload too. However, when they do, I can still see the energy trail when I throw them. Interestingly, hasn't happened to me when I used Kunai, haven't tested any other throwing weapons though.

EDIT: Just saw my knives disappear mid throw, so maybe it's not always the reload...

Edited by Nethamiel