Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Pack Or... Zanuka Pack?

Karela2

Well is my first time since I do the Hyena Pack mission (since they modified Hyena) and now they are preety much 3 identical copies of Zanuka! Same body, same sounds but different colours!

What you guys think? Are Hyena Pack a clones of Zanuka or maybe I`m completley wrong?

P.S.: I kinda miss the old (Volt) Hyena! It was cuter! It was like a little sister of Jackal!

Hyena:

-WARFRAME_Hyena.png

vs.

Hyena Pack:

spottedhyenas.jpg

Oh, sorry, my bad.

This is the correct image:

Hyena-pack-panorama.jpg

Edited by Karela2

d'aww, jackal's little sister! lol @ the hyena pack. well-played, OP!

they're pretty similar to the zanuka, I suppose. but zanuka's tricked out with all sorts of weaponry. and tbh, the hyneas are tougher with those leader traits

I wonder if the old and new hyena packs being different is canon, in which case the new hyenas are likely based off of project zanuka. however, if DE decides to retcon things, then I think it is safe to say that zanuka is definitely based off of the hyenas

That's funny because i was comparing them this afternoon after i finished scanning all 4 hyenas. Zanuka is bigger, he's got a longer tail and 3 frost prime-like orokin circlets on his head. The weapons are also different. It's like Zanuka is a bigger, more advanced hyena rather than the other way around.