Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Crashing

Lithril

Question

Ever since the hotfix i have been crashing constantly though randomly, i heard that multithreaded core usage sometimes turns on automaticall after a patch/hot fix, so i checked and turned it off again, though it freezes randomly during a survival mission and then minimizes to where i have to force the program to close and start over. It has done this 4 times. My graphics card is fine. What is going on?

6 answers to this question

I get this too since the last hotfix. verifying through steam (essentially reinstalling the game) helped for about 2 missions. It's a bummer since I crash pretty much every mission now, rendering the game unplayable. Last crash for me happend after killing the grustrag 3 and getting brakk's bp.

Yet after this new update i crash CONSTANTLY.. Prime update seemds to be doing it. this crap needs to be addressed,  my drivers ARE up to date and whenever i seek an updated version there is NONE, downloaded the catalyst i was told to and the amd suite.... but yeah, patch did it, its the GAME not my pc mr support team

SCREW THIS....im done....this is unacceptable, and i play Guild Wars 2 which is WAY more graphic heavy which NEVER crashes me.

Edited by Lithril