Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gymnastics Dojo Room/new Parkour/mobility Ideas

Xico.xide

So I know we already have an obstacle course, but I feel like we need another room to parkour and bounce off the walls in.

It could introduce new moves like grabbing monkey-bar to monkey-bar on the ceiling (EXAMPLE: pipe to pipe in grineer ships) or a vaulting table (just to practice timing on vaulting over something to make it look smooth) or rock-climbing (EXAMPLE: climb up higher than usual sides of ledge in earth) or swinging rope to rope (EXAMPLE: swing broken wire to broken wire in corpus ships! This room would have of-course some sort of padded flooring (I know we dont take fall damage but, you know... GYMNASTICS!) 

I just thought this would be a nice room to have in a dojo so you're not going to have to get to a certain point in the obstacle course to practice then get respawned at the starting point after only ten minutes. 

so basically you're suggestion is to build several additions to the current parkour system, JUST for a dojo room?

I like the rock-climbing/wire swing concept, but they would leave you unable to hold weapons. The rock climbing one doesn't really make sense thanks to the system's current wall-run climb ability.

so basically you're suggestion is to build several additions to the current parkour system, JUST for a dojo room?

I like the rock-climbing/wire swing concept, but they would leave you unable to hold weapons. The rock climbing one doesn't really make sense thanks to the system's current wall-run climb ability.

Well not JUST for a dojo room, but with additions to the parkour system it could add more routes in a mission if you plan on doing stealth.