The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor And Melee 2.0

Deidaku

Hey guys !

So melee 2.0 is coming next week or the week after that, so I was wondering 

Is tyl Regor going to be revamped like vor and Vay Hek? Would it be fun to duel him one on one? 

Because if DE just buffs him and adds him to the new melee enemy type category the figth would still be anticlimactic imo.

What do you guys think ? comment below let me know!

they said it wasn't this week , so i'm guessing the next or the one after that but not beyond. it doens't matter if it's not perfect we're here to test it ! the game is getting boring we need moar ! I want to ill the grustag with a BO just to own those b*stards

tyl regor, like so many other bosses/units and so much other content currently ingame, is merely a placeholder<br /><br />basically i wouldnt expect any work done on regor at all for melee 2.0 unless they just give him the same AI/mechanics that another melee unit has<br /><br />but until he gets his full rework, dont expect any fireworks<br /><br />i was just looking thru the codex today, and considering how many units ingame are just sloppy reskins, kinda wondering why DE doesnt add new baddies every week, they haven't put much work into them in awhile<br /><br />

Seeing that Tyl is the one and only 100% melee boss, I think Melee 2.0 is gonna get him a huge impact on gameplay and design

......maybe that's why Melee 2.0 is taking so lonG

I hope he ends up fighting like this XD

tumblr_ml9hb4NABU1snkc0ro1_500.gif

tyl regor, like so many other bosses/units and so much other content currently ingame, is merely a placeholder<br /><br />basically i wouldnt expect any work done on regor at all for melee 2.0 unless they just give him the same AI/mechanics that another melee unit has<br /><br />but until he gets his full rework, dont expect any fireworks<br /><br />i was just looking thru the codex today, and considering how many units ingame are just sloppy reskins, kinda wondering why DE doesnt add new baddies every week, they haven't put much work into them in awhile<br /><br />

Exactly !

I was very disapointed by the leader enemies of U12.  Completely random reskins with warframe abilities! 

I was expecting stuff like a corpus shielder that deploys something like the bubble shield from halo that heals unts inside and can reflect damage , or a corpus exosuit ( they are so advanced it would mae sense) or for the grineer a tank  or a "golem unit "  

They aren't challenging , just an annoyance that gives more xp.....that's it.

Seeing that Tyl is the one and only 100% melee boss, I think Melee 2.0 is gonna get him a huge impact on gameplay and design

......maybe that's why Melee 2.0 is taking so lonG

I hope so ,  At least give him a weapon other that the goddam skana.....

Uh guys no offense but what information are you guys getting about melee 2.0 getting delayed until next month. Last Live stream they said that it wasn't coming with the patch that just happened, and hopefully it will come the week after. Unless they posted in forums about delaying it, its hopefully coming March 5th. 

Edit: I really hope the melee boss gets a huge buff, he is such a fun boss and i loveeee fighting him with only my Jat. :D 

Edited by Feallike

Uh guys no offense but what information are you guys getting about melee 2.0 getting delayed until next month. Last Live stream they said that it wasn't coming with the patch that just happened, and hopefully it will come the week after. Unless they posted in forums about delaying it, its hopefully coming March 5th. 

Edit: I really hope the melee boss gets a huge buff, he is such a fun boss and i loveeee fighting him with only my Jat. :D 

haha Jat got a new animation , it's understandable :)

My god.... I am in love. *insert puppy eyes here* 

Sword of the stranger man , check it out