The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustag 3 Tactics

Deidaku

Question

Help I can't seem to beat them , every time either my teammates are all  dead, or time runs out which leaves me stuck with them.

I could endure the damage with rhino (god bless Iron skin) but it was in invasion, the swarm of enemies finished me off .

I've been playing this game for a while and I love this challenge ! But I need a strategy on how to beat them ( which is pretty new in this game) 

So can anyone help me for the next time I encounter them?

14 answers to this question

Yes that's a Detron on the video...

I recommend the Rhino, that's what i've been using to farm them. But the tactic is the same with any frame, Use Crowd Control skills, that can stun or knockdown, and then finish them.

You have to use the right elements against them to do lots of damage... They are weak against Radiation. They are resistant to Slash, Electricity and Magnetic. Radiation is better than Corrosive in this case even tho they have lots of Armor. If you use a weapon with high proc chance, you can use a little bit of Viral damage for the -50% health. For me, the Detron is the best weapon to kill them, takes about 1 clip or even less if you land headshots, and with Detron you can have both Radiation and Viral damage.

Yes that's a Detron on the video...

I recommend the Rhino, that's what i've been using to farm them. But the tactic is the same with any frame, Use Crowd Control skills, that can stun or knockdown, and then finish them.

You have to use the right elements against them to do lots of damage... They are weak against Radiation. They are resistant to Slash, Electricity and Magnetic. Radiation is better than Corrosive in this case even tho they have lots of Armor. If you use a weapon with high proc chance, you can use a little bit of Viral damage for the -50% health. For me, the Detron is the best weapon to kill them, takes about 1 clip or even less if you land headshots, and with Detron you can have both Radiation and Viral damage.

Cool  thank you for the excellent advice ! 

But I just realized something , to kill the grustag with ease you need the Detron, but to kill the harvester easy  you need brakk....huh

Welp time to farm both XD

Find a map with a tunnel or door. Anything that can force them to come from one direction lets you deal with them with manageable risk. I killed them with a Sicarus prime(radiation + Viral), and you just need to have a reasonable good weapons.

Find a map with a tunnel or door. Anything that can force them to come from one direction lets you deal with them with manageable risk. I killed them with a Sicarus prime(radiation + Viral), and you just need to have a reasonable good weapons.

As for weapons i'm  good , got catalysed twin gremlins with barrel diffusion ,lethal torrent , and I can't remember  the rest of the built X) But it's radiation based since I don't have the poison pistol mods 

Warframe powers work on them, and from what I can tell, they don't cancel your warframe abilities. This makes the G3 laughably easy.

If you're Loki/Ash, just go invisible and they literally will do nothing to you.

If you're a CC frame, just... CC them.

If you're an invulnerability frame, just go invulnerable.

On top of that, they're fairly weak. Once I ran into them solo, it took like a couple of seconds to down them.

In other works, just know what your warframe can do to make the encounter easy, and act before they start swinging. It's easy to nullify any threat that they have.

Warframe powers work on them, and from what I can tell, they don't cancel your warframe abilities. This makes the G3 laughably easy.

If you're Loki/Ash, just go invisible and they literally will do nothing to you.

If you're a CC frame, just... CC them.

If you're an invulnerability frame, just go invulnerable.

On top of that, they're fairly weak. Once I ran into them solo, it took like a couple of seconds to down them.

In other works, just know what your warframe can do to make the encounter easy, and act before they start swinging. It's easy to nullify any threat that they have.

wait so they are vulnerable to chaos and mind control????