Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way To Build Valkyr?

(PSN)CallMeBeach

Question

14 answers to this question

I went with Steel Charge MAXED (Aura),

and then,

Rage MAXED, Continuity MAXED, Vitality R6 or R7 can't remember, Steel Fiber (2 from the top), Narrow Minded (2 from the top), Warcry MAXED, Hysteria MAXED, Fleeting Expertise R4, Streamline R4.

1 forma and potato build.

Will max out both Vitality and Steel Fiber once Steel Charge is buffed in the next update (U12). Now Steel Charge gives 14 mod points, with the update, it will give 18 mod points or something.

Get into Hysteria mode and activate Warcry for the self-debuff (increase attack speed) as your range for Warcry is seriously nerfed with Narrow Minded.

When you are low on energy, health tank for awhile until you get your energy back from Rage. Then, activate Hysteria to regen health. Rinse and repeat.

You will only need 25 energy to activate Hysteria with this build.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

I went with Steel Charge MAXED (Aura),

and then,

Rage MAXED, Continuity MAXED, Vitality R6 or R7 can't remember, Steel Fiber (2 from the top), Narrow Minded (2 from the top), Warcry MAXED, Hysteria MAXED, Fleeting Expertise R4, Streamline R4.

1 forma and potato build.

Will max out both Vitality and Steel Fiber once Steel Charge is buffed in the next update (U12). Now Steel Charge gives 14 mod points, with the update, it will give 18 mod points or something.

Get into Hysteria mode and activate Warcry for the self-debuff (increase attack speed) as your range for Warcry is seriously nerfed with Narrow Minded.

When you are low on energy, health tank for awhile until you get your energy back from Rage. Then, activate Hysteria to regen health. Rinse and repeat.

You will only need 25 energy to activate Hysteria with this build.

Rage + Hysteria? So fitting.

This is my personal build (with a Reactor and 5 forma):

c3YxSbH.jpg

Hysteria costs 30 energy and lasts 56 seconds. And when you're not in Hysteria, you will have 150 shields, 660 health and 1140 armor.

Warcry costs 23 energy and lasts 28 seconds.

You can pretty much punch faces all through the mission.

But since you are on PS4, you don't have U12 yet, so your Hysteria doesn't account for melee weapon damage and crit chance. You might want to wait till that update drops, or just go ahead and start building. It's your choice.

Won't a R4 Streamline and R4 Fleeting Expertise be better than R3 Fleeting and Maxed Streamline?

The duration hit won't be that much with R7 Narrow Minded, Maxed Continuity and Maxed Consitution in your build.

It makes Hysteria cost 25 energy instead of 30.

I guess that could work! I'll try it out later.

A high level Steel Fiber and Vitality are the first steps to getting an effective Valkyr build. Personaly I like to match those with Rage Blind Rage Flow Streamline Continuity Rip Line Hysteria Warcry and Steel Charge.

Rage fuels your high energy costs while Hysteria coupled with a maxed Blind Rage and Steel Charge deal massive damage while healing you. Also Dual Ichors are imortant in that they add so much crit chance and crit damage when properly moded. You're able to crit for 10k while in Hysteria.

Edited by cpandarun

So when I first got Valkyr I didnt like her much but now she gets even more armor and I'm more skilled and have all teh mods im giving her another shot. I plan to put a potato on her and have 6 forma so everything can be done.

imo best build

51851,valkyrZPCLN.jpg