Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryopod Tenno With Bent Feet!

Ouranos_Shock

Greetings fellow players!

I notice that the Tenno inside the Defence mission Cryopods have bent feet. As hilarious as it is which I admit, I think DE should know about this by know.

This is not the only thing that I will be addressing about! I will mention about other things too implying to the buggy animations throughout the game! That includes the units, weapons and Warframe abilities!

Have a laugh at it..

xdw851.jpg

Edited by Ouranos_Shock

Crippleframe confirmed, his ultimate is mass crippling.

2014-02-26_00001.jpg

A lot of enemies have buggy animations upon their deaths. Crewman stretched out like tape on the doors in the Void, both factions basic infantry units tumble for no reason when their laying on the ground dead (I admit that it's hilarious though)! The games physics mechanic needs reworking. Sometimes they die in an awkward position like this too:

swwln7.jpg

And this..

ifzkhj.jpg

A lot of enemies have buggy animations upon their deaths. Crewman stretched out like tape on the doors in the Void, both factions basic infantry units tumble for no reason when their laying on the ground dead (I admit that it's hilarious though)! The games physics mechanic needs reworking. Sometimes they die in an awkward position like this too:

swwln7.jpg

And this..

ifzkhj.jpg

I know, this problem persists pretty much since U9 for me, also, those grineer I captured only stretch like this in this one spot of the grineer galleon layout.

Want me to refer to some more animation bugs?

How about Vauban's Tesla's not disappearing after they've gone past their duration threshold? Whenever I stick Tesla's on a friend, they don't leave. Their just constantly spewing out sparks from ground zero. Some of them do disappear, but some remain.

Valkyr's Ripline still out even after it's used!

Proof for the ripline:

20f5b36.jpg

2uf7k2t.jpg

Resized both images for better view to see.

Edited by Ouranos_Shock

Would also like to mention that sometimes weapons would get stuck frozen in a gun wielding animation.

For example, my Scindo in one hand upright while I fire my rifle. It doesn't return to my back holster unless I switch to my sidearm. Sometimes it happens during bleedout too.

I've even seen one player with the Jat Kittag stuck in a swing animation while moving around.

Edited by Ouranos_Shock

I notice that the Tenno inside the Defence mission Cryopods have bent feet. As hilarious as it is which I admit, I think DE should know about this by know.

This depends on the angle you look at them. When you look at his feet directly from the side, they look normal. So I guess the glass of the cryopod distorts the image. (However, I agree that something should be done about this.)

Another thing: His arms are floating about 10-15cm above his chest.