Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Made Mod Ideas (De If You Can Read This To Make Sure I'm Not Breaking Any Rules)

Aka_Miso

Ok so instead of a warframe idea I made some mod/ability ideas instead that can work on all frames. I got the idea for mods that work for all frames from someone else can't tell you can't remember the name. The mods are my ideas, not so much the 1st one but the rest all came purely from my head.

This is like Darksectors shield

Name-Shielding

Description-All projectiles are blocked all around you except for your back it lasts for 10/18/26/32 seconds and take 4/5/6/7 slots. It has a small cast time and deploy time the cast time is 0.6 seconds and it takes 1 second for the shield to fully be out and around you, you can cast it while moving because it just comes from your hand . The shield will follow you as you move and you can shoot out from it. Melee will not be blocked by, it explosions will not go through it like it does with SnowGlobe, Toxic Ancients and things like PvP gas will go through it still. Now for things like PvP and the argument that this could be a "God mode" I think it should be set up with some health and armor, the stats on that could be health 750/1250/1750/2250 and the armor is 45/60/75/90, I noticed that armor is never on shield like ability so I think it's time for one now. Another down side to this ability is that you can't use it with other abilities so Ember can't just run around with WoF and not take damage or Loki be tanking while invisible. This ability like most of the other abilities can be dispelled by the stalker

Cost-50 energy and its Defensive Polarity

I have a 2nd idea (short)

Oxygen Tank It's like a passive ability in a way, you don't cast it and what it does is when you run out of oxygen in survival you use your energy before you lose your health, energy regen effects this. I might change this later

Ok I got a 3rd idea

This ability is weird you can turn it on and off when you please when you use it, it has a different effect for every Warframe, I will say each Warframes ability at the bottom. So what it does is when its turned on it give your Weapon an ability or a buff all depending on the frame each shot from an automatic gun like the Soma, Braton, Karak, etc. will take 3/2/2/1 energy all Pistols and semi-auto weapons take 3/2.5/2/1.5 energy, Snipers/Bows take 10/8/6.5/5 energy per shot, Shotguns take 6/5/4/3 energy per shot, not per pellet per trigger pull, melee takes 5/4/3/2 energy per swing (throws for glaives and such), Continuous fire like Ignis and Flux Rifle will take 2/1.5/1/.5 per technical shot, Rocket launchers and things like the Penta take 15/13/11/9 energy per shot, Penta will take only one of those numbers on the detonation. Ok so the Warfames ability work like this

Excalibur-Increases proc chance by 3/5.5/8/10.5%

Mag-Adds Magnetic damage in 20/25/30/35%

Loki-Inceases Crit chance by 30/40/50/60%

Rhino-Enemies shot/cut have a chance to be knocked down with 5/10/15/20%, the enemies knocked down have a chance to be put into stasis that chance is 2.5/5/7.5/10%

Ash-Increases Crit damage by 15/25/35/45%

Banshee-Weapons are silent

Ember-Adds Fire damage in 25/30/35/40%

Frost-Adds Frost damage in 20/25/30/35%

Volt-Adds Electric damage in 15/20/25/30%

Saryn-Adds Toxic damage in 25/30/35/40%

Trinity-Enemies shot/cut have a chance to trigger off a healing bubble like Well of Life the healing only works on those close enough, it has a bigger range than Well of Life but has a smaller effect

Nyx-Enemies shot/cut have a chance to be mind-controlled in 10/15/20/25% for 15/20/25/30 seconds and only one enemy can be mind-controlled at a time but you can have 2 if one if by Nyx's ability

Valkyr-Each shot/cut you shoot/slash increases your damage by 1% maxing at 40/50/60/70% more damage after 10 seconds without shooting/slashing you lose 1% every second but you will not hit -% in damage if you turn off the ability you will not instantly go back to 0% but you will lose your buff even when shooting/slashing

Nekros-Enemies shot/cut have a chance to resurrect as a shadow in 5/10/15/20% the shadow lasts for 25/35/45/55 seconds and enemies that are going to turn into shadow have a shadows aura around them and they have to die in 20/30/40/50 seconds in order to turn into the shadow you have no cap on the amount you can have... yet

Nova-Adds Radiation damage in 15/20/25/30%

Vauban-Enemies shot/cut have a chance to drop a Tesla or Bounce trap on their death in 5/10/15/20% it's an even 50/50 chance to get either trap, traps that kill another enemy do not have a chance at dropping another trap(this will most likely need to be changed)

Zephyr-Each shot/cut you shoot/slash increases your attack speed by 1% maxing at 30/40/50/60% more speed after 10 seconds without shooting/slashing you lose 1% every second but you will not hit -% in speed if you turn off the ability you will not instantly go back to 0% but you will lose your buff even when shooting/slashing

Oberon-Enemies shot/cut will have a chance to send off a single Smite projectile, the Smite projectile does the same amounts of damage as the abilities and can ricochet the enemies have a 5/10/15/20% chance to have one shoot off

I'm posting this as an idea for the masses to judge and see if its a good idea. I would like to see your feed back, thanks

He did, actually. It's one of the first few entries. He's just looking for feedback in the general forums. I wouldn't recommend it.

I was hiding that it was from the DC I edited my post here to hide any way that it could leak I post stuff in the fan topics all the time this could be like any other idea I had now to copy all of this incase it gets deleted

Edited by Sasoka