Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For A Balanced And Fun Pvp Modes...

Sasquatchias

that can be added later on after most, if not all of the main stuff is finished (so it'd be far, far into the future.)

And if you're against the idea, please either:

A) Leave constructive feedback (don't just say: NO, This is a horrible idea, PvP will ruin this game, etc...)

B) Be silent and quietly leave the thread

C) Show your opinion with a funny picture or gif (and I mean something actually funny, something that'd make you laugh if it was posted in a thread made by you.)

So a while back I posted this idea before, and figured I might as well post it again. My idea is this: PvP gamemodes where we play as any faction except the Tenno. 

The lore behind this would be that the Tenno are undergoing a simulation or training program designed to teach them how the enemy thinks and works, learn their strengths and weaknesses so to speak. 

The way it would work:

Players will first spawn as basic grunt units (MOAs, Lancers, Crewmen, Chargers, etc...) and earn points by killing people and doing the particular mode's objective.

With these points you can now spawn in as an "advanced" unit (Heavy units, Flux Rifle and Supra Crewmen, Ancient Infested for examples. Basically any unit with something special about them).

Players with even more points than that will then be able to spawn in as Leaders, with the points needed depending on leader type and unit.) (Flame Lancer will cost less than Flame Napalm as an example.)

Each team will also have a Champion, who will be one player who instead of being a grunt unit will instead be one of the faction's bosses. The only boss who would be excluded is Lephantis for obvious reasons, and Infested players can select J3-Golem instead.

Champions are selected by a queue of sorts. The first Champion is automatically selected at the start of the match, and once he dies is placed at the bottom of the queue. The next person with the highest amount of points will then be able to respawn as a Champion next time he dies. Basically what I was going for is a system where everyone gets a chance to become a Champion at least once.

(Also I realize I accidentally put an "a" into the title.) 

Edited by Sasquatch180