Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

MMObomb isn't that big of a site to begin with, not to say it's small either though. It updates frequently sure, but the quality of their articles can be lacking sometimes. At least it helps with keeping people up-to-date on the latest F2Ps. So whether we win or lose, the publicity gained for either side leans more towards minimal than moderate.

It's not about the publicity. It's about sending a message... That we can get 10 times the votes than any other game. [rage mode] OHHHHH

I love Mabinogi :D, played it for years with my best friends but after they stopped playing, it became really lonely doing missions and quest by yourself :/. Thats why I love the random Matchmaking in warframe xD.

Randoms: Saving the world from solo-ers. For the most part at least.

It's not about the publicity. It's about sending a message... That we can get 10 times the votes than any other game. [rage mode] OHHHHH

Even though League of Legends would've decimated this tournament if they cared. Were this on a bigger site, the tournament would've turned out differently, no doubt.

It's really a rallying tournament. I also don't doubt it will send a message, but I also see a lot of other communities going BS to us winning.

Edited by Xelorx

Even though League of Legends would've decimated this tournament if they cared. Were this on a bigger site, the tournament would've turned out differently, no doubt.

It's really a rallying tournament. I also don't doubt it will send a message, but I also see a lot of other communities going BS to us winning.

The problem is MMOBomb itself. It isn't big enough. LoL would have murdered the polls otherwise.

I am reading some of the mabi forums (mabination in particular) and not liking what I am seeing. Nexon is supposedly planning to offer rewards to voters of other games (maplestory and vindictus) to vote. The sad part is I could see them doing this, The vote servers are gonna get swarmed by maplestory troglodytes....

The problem is MMOBomb itself. It isn't big enough. LoL would have murdered the polls otherwise.

A few other games would have more votes than what the results would show as well. Thus, goes to show a flaw in the concept for this "competition".

Though, MMOBomb did state they sent a notification about this "competition" to the respective companies of the games.

I am reading some of the mabi forums (mabination in particular) and not liking what I am seeing. Nexon is supposedly planning to offer rewards to voters of other games (maplestory and vindictus) to vote. The sad part is I could see them doing this, The vote servers are gonna get swarmed by maplestory troglodytes....

You have nothing to worry about.

At the moment we're winning cause we're unified and spreading the word out to the rest of the community.

Plus it's only the second day and we're regaining momentum.

We're running only on pure loyalty to win, and we will win with pure loyalty.

A few other games would have more votes than what the results would show as well. Thus, goes to show a flaw in the concept for this "competition".

Though, MMOBomb did state they sent a notification about this "competition" to the respective companies of the games.

If Riot cared enough nothing could have stopped them. I didn't even see it mentioned in the forums. Also in Planetside 2's case.

You have nothing to worry about.

At the moment we're winning cause we're unified and spreading the word out to the rest of the community.

Plus it's only the second day and we're regaining momentum.

We're running only on pure loyalty to win, and we will win with pure loyalty.

True, Its just a little irritating to see this poll look like politics here in the states. Its like money changing hands and really damn irritating.

It is still relevant. The EU servers were shutdown last I looked though.    Glad MMObomb made that twitter post. There was a super influx of Warframe votes around 4:30pm eastern that took the vote from 82% Mabi / 18% warframe to 43% Mabi / 57% Warframe in about 6200 votes. 

What, people got off work and voted.  ZOMG :D

True, Its just a little irritating to see this poll look like politics here in the states. Its like money changing hands and really damn irritating.

Believe in Love and Justice.

And trust in the loyal players of the game.

Good always prevails, keep your morals and spirits high. = 3=

The more hyped up we are the more likely we are to win. So don't view the cup half empty- be optimistic and see it as half full and growing.

If they do this, they should be disqualified.  It's one thing for a community like airmech to support us, what with it being a different developer and community, but for a conglomerate like Nexon using its in-game store and items to pull votes from players of other games under its umbrella is just plain cheating.

Edited by Trystram

If they do this, they should be disqualified.  It's one thing for a community like airmech to support us, what with it being a different developer and community, but for a conglomerate like Nexon using its store to pull votes from players of other games under its umbrella is just plain cheating.

Don't point fingers at the enemy it doesn't matter what they do~

What matters most  is what we're doing together to gather more votes from our community of 7 million worldwide.

If they do this, they should be disqualified.  It's one thing for a community like airmech to support us, what with it being a different developer and community, but for a conglomerate like Nexon using its store to pull votes from players of other games under its umbrella is just plain cheating.

this is why i will never play a nexon game again

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00HfG/vote-now-vote-for-mabinogi-on-mmobomb

Every vote matters and we can only climb the ladder if we work together. Make us proud and we promise to show our appreciation with a community event…

Edited by SarahApple

oh nonsense, its absolutely the exact same principle. there are no rules stating one company cannot vote for another, and it being public poll means anyone can vote, for anyone, its a public opinion poll. if we get votes from another company to support us its fair game, if they get votes from another game whether its on their parent company or not, is the same fair play. its not restricted to playbase.