The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

For people who just got merged or enter this thread, read --Sensei--'s post here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188829-mmobombcom-f2p-showdown-megathread-vote-for-warframe/page-215#entry2389674

Also, here's summary and the recent update (based on Mabinogi's own forum):

The story so far:

"Mabi overtook Warframe right out of the gate!

DE used red text!

It was super effective!

Warframe and Mabi are now neck and neck.

Mabi is losing by 4% and shifts the blame on Airmech and bribery!

Warframe blames Mabi for bribery as well!

All of Nexon is now offering every game a reward if they vote for Mabi!

Many names and accusations were called on both sides!

"Then we all realized the animals that overcame us and many of us are trying to apologize for the flame war. As it stands, Mabi and Warframe are trying to keep the peace."

Sinyan from Mabinogi forum

Recent update:

"This is pretty chill tbh. Both sides almost even, everyone getting along in the final few hours of the night.

Kinda don't want morning to come in fear of this all starting again."

".........And if you read the last 30 pages, you'd see two communities respecting one another and wishing eachother the best. I'm thankful for this poll imo, the mabi community banded together and did way more then any of us thought we could before."

quoted from Zephyrmaru at Mabinogi forums

As you can see; we are cool with Mabinogi people, and they are also cool with us.

They even give us some virtual kitty cookies!

Let's keep it that way.

Just a friendly reminder: compete fairly for the last hours of polling. No name calling, flaming, trolling, or trash talking.

Also, props to people who helped sorted this problem out. You guys have my salute.

For people who just got merged or enter this thread, read --Sensei--'s post here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188829-mmobombcom-f2p-showdown-megathread-vote-for-warframe/page-215#entry2389674

Also, here's summary and the recent update (based on Mabinogi's own forum):

The story so far:

"Mabi overtook Warframe right out of the gate!

DE used red text!

It was super effective!

Warframe and Mabi are now neck and neck.

Mabi is losing by 4% and shifts the blame on Airmech and bribery!

Warframe blames Mabi for bribery as well!

All of Nexon is now offering every game a reward if they vote for Mabi!

Many names and accusations were called on both sides!

"Then we all realized the animals that overcame us and many of us are trying to apologize for the flame war. As it stands, Mabi and Warframe are trying to keep the peace."

Sinyan from Mabinogi forum

Recent update:

"This is pretty chill tbh. Both sides almost even, everyone getting along in the final few hours of the night.

Kinda don't want morning to come in fear of this all starting again."

".........And if you read the last 30 pages, you'd see two communities respecting one another and wishing eachother the best. I'm thankful for this poll imo, the mabi community banded together and did way more then any of us thought we could before."

quoted from Zephyrmaru at Mabinogi forums

As you can see; we are cool with Mabinogi people, and they are also cool with us.

They even give us some virtual kitty cookies!

Let's keep it that way.

Just a friendly reminder: compete fairly for the last hours of polling. No name calling, flaming, trolling, or trash talking.

Also, props to people who helped sorted this problem out. You guys have my salute.

just because it deserves to be restated lol.

Well, I now need a break from all of this, I'll come back 5 hours later to check on how it's going.

Well, logic pretty much dictates that Warframe is going to take the lead.

It's around 9pm in South Korea, the day is ending, whereas in the US and Canada, the day is just starting. Seeing as how Mab's userbase is probably mostly Asian, and Warframe's userbase is mostly North American, the rate of votes for Warframe is going to go up in the next several hours while the rate for Mab is going to go down.

I voted for Mab just to help keep it interesting, though.

Edited by SanityRobot

I, too will break by passing out.

Good luck fellow Tennos! and Mabinogi!

When order leaves this thread is going to be a massive flame pit by the time we get back. That I know for sure.

(I don't have much faith in anything anymore.) :(

Well, logic pretty much dictates that Warframe is going to take the lead.

It's around 9pm in South Korea, the day is ending, whereas in the US and Canada, the day is just starting. Seeing as how Mab's userbase is probably mostly Asian, and Warframe's userbase is mostly North American, the rate of votes for Warframe is going to go up in the next several hours while the rate for Mab is going to go down.

I voted for Mab just to help keep it interesting, though.

I dont think korea is helping us ._.

They wouldnt care for their little sister

Gosh i'm glad i voted and went to bed yesterday(central Europe time fyi), so i didn't have to witness all the drama :S I just hope Zarozian and the likes face the consequences of their dumbness.

Zaro took warframes side nee?

Gosh i'm glad i voted and went to bed yesterday(central Europe time fyi), so i didn't have to witness all the drama :S I just hope Zarozian and the likes face the consequences of their dumbness.

Let's not wish ill on anyone, in the case of Zaro especially he was more enthusiastic than aggressive. He's played both games after all.

Azawarau, on 02 Apr 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

Zaro took warframes side nee?

Yep, full caps and all.

Edited by Lunamaniac

Let's not wish ill on anyone, in the case of Zaro especially he was more enthusiastic than aggressive.  He's played both games after all.

Are you the same luna from mabi forums O_o?

To be fair

He asks for it alot

I must have missed alot overnight

Not sure racism is warranted.

Kind of ike how the overseas DFO players didnt even know NA had a DFO

They just dont care about their sister nexon

Think of us as the annoying little sister and KR as the older calmer one

Were screaming notice me nee chan and she wont listen

Edited by Azawarau

Mabinogi is a South Korean game, it's pretty safe to say they have a higher percentage of Asian customers than Warframe.

That's not relevant, maybe you didn't know but they play on different servers and speak a different language.  It's a matter of practicality that general knowledge of this contest won't be known well among them.