The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

The wizard category doesn't worry me that much. (As long as we don't run into another bunch of cheaters)

Mabinogi vs pirates 101 had around 12k votes...  with Mabinogi winning hands down.

Then I looked up Mabinogi, because I've never heard of it before and...

WTF IS THIS? Srsly, what the hell is this game about?

Looks like a cheap Animu version of second life.

Nah, whatever membership is out there, and whatever media coverage this ultimately gets, it's a selling point for warframe, and more exposure. Free advertising. All we have to do is click.

More players means more people willing to spend means more financing means better stuff, sooner--I'm certain Pablo and Dorian would *love* having more than just 2 people working on their 50 projects at once. We could still be getting weekly tenno reinforcements despite melee 2.0 6.0 swallowing up a ton of team members. More people is more people, and this is an easy way to get them!

What I mean is they are comparing two completely different games together that share few if any similarities.

The wizard category doesn't worry me that much. (As long as we don't run into another bunch of cheaters)

Mabinogi vs pirates 101 had around 12k votes...  with Mabinogi winning hands down.

....eh. Kind of. I played it for like a week and couldn't stomach it any longer. Not my type of game.

Anyway Warframe is totally dominating. Didn't know people hated NW so much. I thought it was alright when I played it....even though I prefer the other two NWN.

It seems that we're smashing the opposition this time.

Let's not get cocky. Remember that Vindictus was smashing Warframe for a while last week until we pulled out ahead at the last minute.

Isn't Vindictus like Mabinogi 2, or related to Mabinogi somehow?

Actually the game's only downside is the graphics, it has an interesting combat system that makes you think and a deep story.

I still don't see how WIzard101 is f2p though. It's as f2p as Dofus.

94 : 6

The Neverwinter community is going to be pissed when they find out about this XDD

Hope they don't find out too soon.

And don't say "x is winning"...

These polls are up for a few days...

And at the beginning of vin$&*^tus vs warframe it didn't look too good for us either. In the end we pwned them. hard.

Wow. Either Neverwinter players just really don't give a damn or...something, lol. I expected Neverwinter to be a hard hitter. I still have that game installed, but I never play it anymore.

I think that, for all people complain about getting bored, one thing Warframe does really well compared to other games is player retention. Neverwinter probably has a ton more registered accounts, but how many of them are active?

I think that, for all people complain about getting bored, one thing Warframe does really well compared to other games is player retention. Neverwinter probably has a ton more registered accounts, but how many of them are active?

Honestly, I don't even know why I stopped playing. I was having fun and then...started playing something else and forgot about it, lol. I was never in a clan though and my friends didn't play, that was likely why I forgot about it.

Oh look... they are gaining ground... it's 93: 7 now

Also, I looked through the Neverwinter forums a few days ago.

Not a single thread about this showdown. yet.

edit

92;8

should I be worried?

Edited by WEREsandrock