The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Horrible Frame Rates After U12

This may not be news to everyone, I am sure most of us expected better framerates come update 12. This is not the case however. In most instances framerates have become alot worse then before. The graphics on the other hand look great. But yea I am hoping for a very fast fix because this game is becoming unplayable for me.  Not sure if bad framerates goes for everyone after u12 so please post your experiences

My fiance and I (both have PS4s and play together via same internet) have noticed this as well. It seemed to be fine after 11.5.8 - in fact it seemed better than before - but now it gets nearly unplayable at times. We've had nearly no issues with any other games (we've been gaming together like this for quite a while: two systems (before it was 2 PS3s) on the same internet with no issues.) Like I said: before update 12 the game was running fine for us, but now it gets really really bad at times. Had some pretty nasty glitches, too.

Just coming off a test run, after a few weeks of a Warframe break, and it was very smooth. Although we did nothing fancy, a few defense missions on Venus up to Wave 10, and a Survival Mission on Earth up to minute 15, I never really noticed Frame Rate issues. There were a few slow-downs, I think, in the very heated battles, and some teleporting (probably lag), but apart from that, it was surprisingly smooth.

But the screen tearing, if you're not too busy to notice it, is significant. Used to be after 11.5 that it only happened while zoomed in with a medium to high zoom weapon and looking around. Now, it's almost everywhere when you just move the camera. I do hope they can get this sorted out that we have both, the good frames and no screen tear, because with all the graphical improvements (and those are immense), I really enjoyed the game tonight.

PS4 EU, ping set to 100 ms, played with 3 randoms. Did one factory reset on the PS4 in early February.

I'm getting massive framerate hits regardless of host in void missions. Others are pretty solid, void and derelict are nearly unplayable now. Rubberbanding is only a part of it. Makes me rely solely on powers to complete since I can't reliably shoot anything at 7fps

I've had huge frame rate hits on some of the infested invasion missions. 1-2 fps sometimes. It is like it freezes during some games when a lot of enemies onscreen and a lot of powers being used. Doesn't happen too often but when it does I can't do anything for about 5 or 10 seconds.

Performance is definitely slower post update 12. The main problem right now is the void missions! especially capture missions which is extremely frustrating since one has to chase down these targets and can hardly keep up with the inferior framerates. The one good thing to report about framerates is that ODD missions seem to be improved since I've played through wave 40 and haven't had any problems. 

One thing that bothers me is that before any enemies come on screen you can be meleeing crazy fast like it should be with dual ethers and max fury equipped then you get into battle and you might as well be swinging the galatine. In a game where you must use other weapons to rank up at least fix these issues please.

I notice it mostly when on defence missions when it really picks up after about 2 or 3 waves and the there is a ton of stuff all over the place.

Once that is going on the enemy is hope skipping around making impossible to get a good kill with anything less than special attack.

It's a little mading.

Been having this same problem with poor framerate in Void missions, the thing is, its not constant I can do a long Void mission and no problems, next Void mission is unplayable. Hope they fix this fast, it basically turns your "endgame" into the least desirable mission.