The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had A Rhino Dream This Morning! :o Lol

ultra_KING

So today at about 3 am I was dreaming that there were 3 people outside my apartment that wanted to fight me since I hate confrontation I wasn't going to come face them. I then realized I had powers similar to rhino in warframe, I decided well in that case I'll go kick those 3 guys asses lol. I went into my bathroom to get ready and saw myself in the mirror when I realized I was actually dreaming "yes this was a lucid dream if you don't know what that is it's a dream you consciously wake up into to put it in it's most basic point". I was happy I pulled off a lucid dream at first but then I thought with disappointment ah damn.. now I know this isn't real so none of this matters anymore. I then felt my unconsciousness take back control over my body but not my mind so I still knew I was dreaming but I was ok with it controlling me since sometimes I like just passively observing a dream while lucid instead of controlling it. When I lost control I saw myself give a very mischievous looking grin in the mirror. I then yelled at the top of my lungs I yelled so loud I could see the sound ripples in the air I guess "this was similar to rhino's roar". I then stomped the ground with super strength 3 times in quick succession and put a huge dent in the ground "obviously rhino stomp". I guess I was subconsciously exerting power in the dream and getting myself pumped up for the fight. Then I ran out of my apartment and ran outside to face my enemies the sky was purple and blue and everything was incredibly vivid and beautiful. I then realized the 3 people were people from my past I didn't have a problem with and ended up they didn't want to fight me. Just wanted to share this dream it was fascinating and since it had some warframe elements to it I figured this be a ok place to talk about it lol.

Man i rarely dream but when i dream i usualy see messed up stuff both from reality and fiction....

Dude you are probably gonna need rest for day or 2 and watch NROP instead too relax :D

Edited by SALE94

1.- go to the psiquiatrist

2.- I hate behind the screen badass and real life cowards.

3.- move to offtopic.

bye

1. - is that even a site?

2. - how'd you get behind screen bad &#! real life coward from that??

3. - ok i guess lol