The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess That Pink Orb

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

I'm glad my side one in the G. Dilemma and I didn't have to go through all this trouble. #Smug

I was with the Corpus and still got my Brakk. It was given to the ones who had enough points to get the weapon reward regardless of your side. They only gave us the gun without patatoe and a slot.

Edited by thecolin-

I was with the Corpus and still got my Brakk. It was given to the ones who had enough points to get the weapon reward regardless of your side. They only gave us the gun without patatoe and a slot.

With 101 missions played one could have gotten the weapon (including slot and potatoe) no matter which side had won. Key to this was being an oportunistic prick that did 50 missions for each faction and then 1 more for the winning side as it became apparent which side was going to dominate...

Isn't that a picture of him defeating... Stalker? Didn't look like the Grustrag Three, anyways. I'm guessing he was missing one of the Stalker weapons.

I was talking about having a powerful boss drop, not the weapon specifically. That chart places the Brakk well above the Dread, Despair, and Detron. Guess I should have been more clear.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEdgMHjBhOHdFk1dTBxQUdoOXBmOTN2TTFkTjBvTUE&usp=sharing#gid=3

I already knew this. I was there.