Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Of Those Threads. Nova Model

Alaizia

Nova has a big butt, small chest

I see nothing wrong with this.

tiny little egg-head, thunder thighs and appears to be in her early 2nd trimester of pregnancy

This is what irritates me about her design. Her neck also looks really long given how small her head is. My friend said she looks like a pregnant duck and I haven't been able to unsee it since.

Overall, Mag pulls off the petite look far better. Nova looks like she was made with "spunky teen" in mind... but somewhere down the line the artist's execution fell off.

i mean its big in terms of the sides but not really in the direct rear lol

Those are called hips.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

If you're going to make me play as a female, can we at least make her nice to look at? 

My wife is not a gamer. She came home when I was playing as Nova and really made fun of me. (I still have nightmares)

1: for being a girl
2: for being a fugly one that would make a freight train take a dirt road

She walked away shaking her head. How can I continue to be a man after that moment?

Nova has a big butt, small chest, tiny little egg-head, thunder thighs and appears to be in her early 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Why don't you top her off with some hairy armpits, man hands, and a wooden leg? 

I don't think we need to go all anime-overly-valumptuous-and-obviously-uncomfortable-outfit-that-she-almost-needs-two-hairstyles-to-wear.... but if I ever hooked up with her in a drunken stupor, I'd panic in the morning and would have to run her over as she was walking home, cause nobody could ever find out I took that skank home with me. 

Seriously, she's like homemade soap. DE, you guys are better than this. 

Oberon's arms also make him look like lobster boy. c'mon!

Speaking as an actual human being:

What country do you live in that Nova's figure is considered somehow disproportionate? She looks more realistic than most of the other females do. I've never understood the complaint that she looks fat, either.

Edit: Also, you need marriage counselling. If your wife tormented you that badly for playing as a female character in a game where abilities are specific to the character and you cannot change the character's gender, you really, really need to talk to someone about her.

Edited by XenosInfinity

Merged a new topic into this one. I'd also like to remind people to maintain a polite and professional attitude when posting Feedback, and that matters of Art & Animation are highly subject to individual opinions.
Please be mindful that by wildly swinging yours around with zero regard, you might be stepping on someone else's.

My wife is not a gamer. She came home when I was playing as Nova and really made fun of me. (I still have nightmares)

If you're wife isn't in the kitchen minding her own business she's not worthy. 

But all joke aside, I'd seriously think about divorce and being a bachelor forever if she's this much of a b.i.t.c.h.

Edited by RustyNaps

Speaking as an actual human being:

What country do you live in that Nova's figure is considered somehow disproportionate? She looks more realistic than most of the other females do. I've never understood the complaint that she looks fat, either.

Edit: Also, you need marriage counselling. If your wife tormented you that badly for playing as a female character in a game where abilities are specific to the character and you cannot change the character's gender, you really, really need to talk to someone about her.

If you're wife isn't in the kitchen minding her own business she's not worthy. 

But all joke aside, I'd seriously think about divorce and being a bachelor forever if she's this much of a b.i.t.c.h.

Oh, my gosh. The wife thing was an exaggeration. Sheesh. I said she's not a gamer, so she already thinks video games are ridiculous and to come home and think I had chosen a female character over a male understandably caused some confusion. Before you file the lawsuit about her failure as a human being, she didn't really say Nova was fugly, either. I added that part for effect. I didn't really have nightmares, so let's all relax. 

I also was sure to mention that I don't think she needs to be over sexualificated, like many other developers do (ahem, Ninja Gaiden), but Nova needs maternity leave and a paper bag over her tiny head. 

This is just my opinion. Unfortunately, other opinions about her being cute are incorrect and it is my duty as a person to point out the scientific fact that she is not. I did get a pretty good laugh when whoever-it-was commented about how she looks more realistic, according to what we find in real life. You know we're talking about space ninjas with no eyes, right? Why can't girl space ninjas wear yoga pants? 

I'm going to go ahead and ask that all this talk of personal lives end right now, and that in future, when providing feedback, NEVER exaggerate and say something that isn't true, because that just completely undermines the entire point.

This is the final warning for this thread. If any more derailing or inappropriate conduct happens, the thread WILL be locked.

Edited by Noogums

I deleted my post because it was a total jerk move on my part to attack officer noogums for being so serious. I think some of you took the wife reference as more than an exaggerated illustration towards the social rejection from outsiders when they see you playing as nova. Not my intention for the topic to steer away towards anything other than talking about how unattractive Nova is. 

Nova's butt could use a redo, but from certain angles, it almost looks ok and I could see how this might be acceptable to others.

I don't even mind the tiny tatas, if the rest of her body can be proportioned a little better.

She really does look prego and I really cannot see how any can find her giraffe neck and tiny duck head combo at all attractive. 

If Nova was a person, I would not say these things. Since she probably doesn't read these forums, let's just apply this as feedback to the developers who probably won't change anything but might at least avoid using her model for future characters without some adjustments. 

The wooden leg thing would be funny though