Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Naming Our Sentinels

Vurige

you don't name your frames... and i disagree that sentinels are pets... i think they are sentinels! : D http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/sentinel

Don't think so hard about it. He's just requesting a feature to name his sentinel. It won't hurt anybody. 

And although we don't name Warframes, we have display names to go by. Sentinels do not. 

Edited by DesuEx

Don't think so hard about it. He's just requesting a feature to name his sentinel. It won't hurt anybody. 

And although we don't name Warframes, we have display names to go by. Sentinels do not. 

well i don't want that feature, why should i agree if i don't want it? it's not that i don't mind that they add it, i just don't want it : D

Sentinels are NOT pets. They are piloted by a race of highly intelligent hamsters in adorable exosuits. They do not help the Tenno out of loyalty, the help them for profit! The fact that you consider them to be pets is an insult to their kind! How DARE you sir!

Your sentinel shall one day betray you...

Edited by xZetsumeix

Sentinels are NOT pets. They are piloted by a race of highly intelligent hamsters in adorable exosuits. They do not help the Tenno out of loyalty, the help them for profit! The fact that you consider them to be pets is an insult to their kind! How DARE you sir!

Your sentinel shall one day betray you...

Many Tenno live in fear of the dreaded Sentinel Uprising...

Many Tenno live in fear of the dreaded Sentinel Uprising...

Um... actually they already did that. the hamsters inside sentinels are join force to build and use this to help decepticons invade the earth, But they failed and now they support Tenno force and waiting for next opportunity to kill everyone.

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Prime_%28Movie%29