The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok, This Nonsense Is Really Getting Out Of Hand Now.

Brynslustafir

The word on the issue is that the Founders Exclusives will never be released again. That will very, very likely be the case long into the forseeable future. I don't think it'll ever change.

Regardless of that, there are just too many of these threads. This accomplishes no more then the last eight. Or the eight before that. It isn't OP's fault or anyone's in particular. This is just one of the more repetitive and persistent flavor of the month type topics.

I'm going to bring this thread to a close, covering what I figure are the key points people need to know in regards to this topic. If it tickles your fancy feel free to quote me on this. I don't see why it'd hurt.

Is DE going to release Founders exclusives for the general public?

No. They are gear awarded to players for buying a Founders pack earlier in the Beta and thus became unobtainable when Founders packs came off the digital shelves.

Do you think DE might change their mind and do a second Founders pack run or something?

Highly unlikely.

Couldn't DE give Founders something else? Like a unique skin? Then they could release the gear!

Don't expect this to happen.

If enough people bother them they'll have to cave, I should just keep asking shouldn't I?

Not really. It doesn't help anything. It wont speed up whatever process you or me or whoever imagines is going on behind the scenes.

The word - the official word - is that these items are off the shelves. Is it possible that'll change someday? Sure. But I wouldn't bother waiting around. It's a snowball's chance in hell. The Founders items aren't 'In the vault' like event items, waiting to be cycled back in. They were probably never intended to be items that would return some day. They are truly exclusive items. You might feel this is unfair and I can sympathize, but it is what it is. The people who bought Founders packs showed up early and showed support, these are the items rewarded to them for helping out during that time.