The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stats On Helmets

I don't know if this has been mentioned already or not but since people complained about stats being useless on some helmets and others wanting it to be purely aesthetic why not have an option to let players be able to toggle stats on or off.

OR

make mods for helmets that come with different stat combinations (does not take space on the frame, instead its a separate slot for the helmet) this way your not stuck with a helmet that has useless stats *vauban...cough*.

Edited by (PS4)Crakrokstedy

It has been. I know I posted a suggestion a long time ago about this, and so have a lot of other people. I really wish DE would do something about it, the issue with alt stats and helmets has been around for too long.

Yup, they should have an option.

Note for all who don't know:

All new helms will only be cosmetic.

Although stats on the older helms shall remain, yet they may add an option for it to not be status.

Edited by 123Olympian

I like most of the stat helms, don't know why folks have a problem with them.

As for which ones I use

Essence for Loki

Hemlock for Saryn (she usually has a fine butt but it's rather slow without Hemlock)

Pulse for Volt

Vanguard for Rhino

Pendragon on Excalibur

Coil for Mag/prime

Phoenix for ember (can't do it for prime, having a fiery mohawk is too awesome)

Squall for Frost

Espirit for Vauban

Aura for Trinity

Vespa for Nyx

Locust for Ash

I plan on getting Chorus for banshee when I start to use her after her planned silence rework. I make use of these helmets not for their looks although that's a SWEET bonus, I use them for their stat boosts that save me room on modding in many cases and make for better builds.

Balance be damned the effects for most aren't ludicrous, and those crying for nerf/total removal of the boosts really need to remember this is a PvE game first and foremost.

Edited by (PS4)Chip_Foamy

people will QQ when DE removes the stats from the old helmets and you would still have to balance the frames afterwards. Mods would be a better and faster solution imo but make the stats balanced and just make them rare drops in the void. 

Edited by (PS4)Crakrokstedy