The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kara Valkyr Helmet Feedback

Brimir

I love the ponytail (yay jiggly bits!) made out of wires, but I loathe the Oculus Rift faceplate/ballgag...

Really, really torn on this thing :/

I guess its fine because you generally spend most of your time look at the behind of your Warframe... I just wish you had left the faceplate/ballgag out.

I totally agree, the new helmet ponytail is cool, but the face....jesus. It's almost as ugly as Backdraft.

I beg of DE to change this.

Why do you ask if you know they won't?

The design looks great, they aren't going to change something because a few people think it looks bad. Can't please everyone.

Why do you ask if you know they won't?

The design looks great, they aren't going to change something because a few people think it looks bad. Can't please everyone.

Perhaps the majority thinks it looks bad, and only a few people think it "looks great".

Ever thought of that?

Which, again, is fine. It fits her lore. I just wish it was implemented better.

why would it fit her lore when she has been rescued already? oh now she likes pain she tortures herself.

the designers need replacing they have been getting increasingly stupid, both Oberons helmets are even worse.

these are supposed to be things people would want to buy, I would pay not to have them in game.

why would it fit her lore when she has been rescued already? oh now she likes pain she tortures herself.

Fits the lore just as much as the fact that despite her being rescued and all, the Tenno never saw fit to repair the damage Alad V caused to her Warframe.

It is called suspension of disbelief.

Fits the lore just as much as the fact that despite her being rescued and all, the Tenno never saw fit to repair the damage Alad V caused to her Warframe.

It is called suspension of disbelief.

Its an alt helmet, something she has to put on herself, if you have to suspend disbelief to that extent there is something very wrong. hence why i say the people responsible need to be fired.

Edited by Kyphe

See there are a few key points that I throughtly enjoy about this helmet

1 Cable pony tale is amazing

2 Has a @(*()$ occulus Rift on it. Do you know what this means? This means that inorder to get Valkyr to fight for corpus they where planning on making her see things as they wanted it. For all we know we could still be working for the corpus but everything looks like we're not? How do we know we where ever rescused in the first place!? IS LIFE A LIE!?

3 It has jigglebones that match Valkyr's bonds, mean even more bondage powers~