Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Found A Mistake With The Tethra Event.

VeryNinja

Pretty much, maxed out disarm loki and you win.

They can't reach it with the provas.

gg grineer

PS: Is 800 the max score? Cause the enemies literally did not shoot or hit the pod once and that was what my score was.

Edited by VeryNinja

Pretty much, maxed out disarm loki and you win.

They can't reach it with the provas.

gg grineer

PS: Is 800 the max score? Cause the enemies literally did not shoot or hit the pod once and that was what my score was.

If what I read is correct? The remaining HP is your score.

So If i build my frame based on HP (Vigor + Vitality + 150base HP frame) I should have around 1.1k HP. Let's say i don't lose any hp in the mission and end the mission with 1.1k hp, that should be my score. Now I'm not sure if this is correct or not. 

Use Redirection to have a longer life span. Maybe try using Valkyr with a Duration mod + Hysteria

Another strat I was thinking was, Saryn (150hp + Vigor + Vitality + Redirection + Equilibrium) for the event runs

So If i build my frame based on HP (Vigor + Vitality + 150base HP frame) I should have around 1.1k HP. Let's say i don't lose any hp in the mission and end the mission with 1.1k hp, that should be my score. Now I'm not sure if this is correct or not. 

Use Redirection to have a longer life span. Maybe try using Valkyr with a Duration mod + Hysteria

Another strat I was thinking was, Saryn (150hp + Vigor + Vitality + Redirection + Equilibrium) for the event runs

We literally stayed under the pod the entire time. The enemies didn't even bother us cause we killed them long before they could reach us with the provas.

We had thousands of health left on it.

You don't understand, I'm sad to say. The score is the health of what you were guarding, the core. The core's health goes down by 10 every second or so, and you have to push which consumes shield

In other words, don't build a Valkyr to this.

That's interesting, to say the least. It gives us a 300 margin of error, which is pretty lenient. Granted, they did want to make things less grindy this time around, so it makes sense.

It's the pod's health, not your's.

I don't blame you, I thought that at first when I first read it.

Edited by SolidSp33d

This is why Mag is so good, she keeps shields up on Tenno, and we keep the pod moving. My high score is 808. We had 4 people, and we just walked under the pod with Frost spamming snoglobe, and me spamming shield restore as needed. You get it to the end faster, you have a higher score since it loses less HP over time that way :)

Not sure if more people = moving faster or not.

But if the core is what we defend and it drains our shield to maintain its HP, shouldn't a Shield based squad work better for it? 

Sorry, I'm not the type to understand things at first sight.

Sort of. You defend the core but its HP constantly drains; the only thing we can do for its HP is to prevent it from being shot. A shield based squad is only better because more shields = less downtime = more movement = less HP loss due to time.