Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Single Bronco Prime Is Superior In Every Way

.Talia.

I never maxed my bronco prime out, because bronco prime prime came out the week after I got it, so it only has 2 forma, but still, is it worth burning it for the Akbronco primes?

I guess the 6 shot magazine could be justified if you compare the akbronco prime to the akbroncos themselves, instead of as a double bronco prime. it's a little weird, but still, that's they only reason why it's not 8

now here's my question: bronco prime vs. akbronco prime vs. brakk vs. marelok. I realize marelok isn't a hand shotgun, but it has a similar damage distribution to akbronco prime and brakk. do akbronco primes not have falloff, and does that make them usable? the status chance and 6 shots means that it is better than brakk in some aspects, at least (you finally did it, bronco primes! sort of. we had to reformat you into a different gun, but you're no longer entirely overshadowed by the brakk)

Ok after doing various build simulations on warframebuilder, taking a look at dpsframe calculations, checking both weapons stats on the wikia, i decided: I'm building a third Bronco Prime, i will not spend my forma'd Bronco Prime to build the AkBronco Prime.

Single Bronco Prime Is significantly superior at DPS and even more at damage-per-shot, Im not sure if status chance makes up for that, but with the new mods you will have over 100% status probablity on every shot (dpsframe math), thats very important for high levels. Without status it's meh.

Edited by Monolake

Ok after doing various build simulations on warframebuilder, taking a look at dpsframe calculations, checking both weapons stats on the wikia, i decided: I'm building a third Bronco Prime, i will not spend my forma'd Bronco Prime to build the AkBronco Prime.

Good idea. It is at least worth testing the AkBronco prime to see if you like it more.

Also consider that DPS frame calculates unrealistic fire rate, its impossible to click 13 times per second, 7 is realistic limit, and even that is hard to achieve, RIP finger. And even with macro in my tests I couldnt get more than 10-11 shots per second.

Edited by Monolake